Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Just looked up the Rodrigo kid. :lol: :lol:

I feel like all them disney kids are plants. That company has to much money invested and owns to many networks to lose. So yeah, disney gone do whatever it takes to make money

I feel like all them disney kids are plants. That company has to much money invested and owns to many networks to lose. So yeah, disney gone do whatever it takes to make money
All over tiktok. Came out of nowhere with production, promotion and a push that Grammy winners get

I looked her up too. I know her music ain't made for most adults, but I wondered what's so special about her music. I seen plenty of younger female pop artist that made way better music than her.

*****, yes.

he should’ve never been big or thought of as a gangster ANYWAY. Anyone with a conscious knew this kid would tell if anything ever were to happen. Whoever even made him a thing and thought he was solid was a doof.

shouldve never even been big in the first place. That’s my point
Nah I know what you're getting at.
Just thought the rainbow hair being the focus was funny.

(I love disney btw. Iive in Florida. Been there like 100x) :lol: :lol:

I love me some disney. I just know that family always been about it’s money

Nah, she had buzz in the Bay Area before she got big. Especially after she made a song with Daniel Ceasar.
He had buzz, that's it. Not nearly enough to get looks she gets. I ain't never heard a Her song while out. I've heard Jhene, Ari Lennox, & Summer Walker b/c they actually have a fanbase. With the looks she gets you'd think she bigger than all of them. No one cares about Her album.

He had buzz, that's it. Not nearly enough to get looks she gets. I ain't never heard a Her song while out. I've heard Jhene, Ari Lennox, & Summer Walker b/c they actually have a fanbase. With the looks she gets you'd think she bigger than all of them. No one cares about Her album.
He had buzz and he got featured on her first album. That would mean that they're are both industry plants or he heard of her and decided to collaborate with her. Either way it goes, people definitely listened to H.e.r.'s first album around my area.

I'm real interested to know how a discussion panel would go with many cats on this board. Who can vocally present and lay their thoughts out clearly. Some of these threads seem like they'd be much richer as actual conversations.

The difference being a studio chooses someone, there's a cookie cutter process for their branding, and props them up with all the money needed making them a plant. They always get the right collabs, features, guest spots, concert/festival slots, music videos, and album promo.

Other artists showcase their music, get the attention of labels, get a deal, and then the label backs them. Even then its not a guarantee they'll have a debut album.

Lil nas x
Olivia rodrigo
Travis Scott
Billie eillish
Lizzo

Travis got a McDonald’s collab before anybody. Even drake. And his Nike run is evenmore invested in that Kanye was
McDonald's aint poppin like that tho. They used to legit pay people to put them in they raps. And cats thought it was corny and wouldnt do it. Wasnt a cool thing to do til now where goals became corporate partnerships And leveling up. Hiphop has become more financially conscious.
Was Precious a plant?

Big Gabbi.
Did a double take. Thought you said planet.

Last edited:
Industry plant, to me, represents someone who was planted in the industry for a specific purpose that otherwise wouldnt be there. That could be to insert someone talentless into a formulaic look or sound to make a quick buck. Or someone who will push a certain agenda or concept into popular culture that benefits the parties involved somehow.

Hmmmm…Saweetie

same “streets” that considered a rainbow haired, sus dude as a gangster? Yeah, I’d say streets died a while ago.

Rainbow hair in hip hop?? Championed by so called “street dudes”?? Nah
NY, one the grimiest cities historically, and co-signed by 50? A rainbow haired dude? Blood? And we know the rainbow signifies “pride”. Yeah. No such thing as streets anymore

This is probably top 10 dumbest post I've read on NT.

Back
Top Bottom