Thoughts on the Lizzo twerking at NBA game vol. This Why Rikishi trending

Just want some attention. Big women that conduct themselves with class don't get "dragged". She puts herself out there in a less than desirable aesthetic, so of course the Internet will clown her.

She checks all of the oppression boxes so she can get away with it. She knows that too.

IMG_2373.gif

She probably does have some mental health issues and is definitely subjected to a lot of cruelty.

Having said that, she’s done virtually nothing to help her cause.

She’s had to play low because of her abuse to her dancers and crew, but this will actually remind people of that.

I love when people announce that they're quitting something.

It's like the people that say "I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm quitting social media in three weeks"

Just do that **** and go away :lol:
Similar to what addicted smokers say.

Like everybody else who loses major weight, all that body positivity they preached while fat goes out the window and and they always admit they were never happy being said fat slob.

But yeah, record label said nope:lol:
Re: Body positivity

Just one of many ways society collectively lies to itself on a topic.

Some folks do act like they want overweight folks to just be sad and mopey all the time until they lose all the weight. I get where Lizzo is always doing too much though, just fade out if you mean it.

There isn't a single human that wouldn't be happier from being in better shape.
This is a ridiculous statement.

I'm around 200 lbs (lowest weight since my early 20's) after years of hovering around 240... I can promise you I'm absolutely not "happier" because of it :lol:

I'd argue that eating clean and working out everyday can actually be stressful and unfulfilling to a lot of people. Your happiness may be directly tied to your fitness, but not everyone thinks like that.

well

its just a vague statement, I think there's other things tied into it

muscle mass, blood pressure, strain on your body etc etc

but I do think if you eat clean/dont over eat, exercise regularly, drink water your life should improve in almost every aspect

BUT if you are constantly checking your weight and stressing over it, overly straining your spine and body in general, that could be detrimental

I went from 315 to 215 in a year and noticed improvements in sleep, mood, breathing, sex, list goes on

Back
Top Bottom