Originally Posted by tmukg21

bjbyc7.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it is her fault either way...... really now? WHO is messing up marriages?
It takes two to tango. If she was so loyal, she would've NEVER aloud any of this to get this far.

roll.gif
roll.gif
I just read all the stuff. This broad is mad lame for real
smh.gif
smh.gif
. How she gonnameet up with a dude she knows from a !%!%@%! sneaker forum? And she's married
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
. Broad is pathetic lame. Lyin' !!! @@%!+ makinga thread talking about "don't get in between a marriage." she's the one that was jockin' Nktran. I feel sorry for her !!!, she just gotETHERED.....

Got her!! She better have a hell of a story. But OP come on dude...I'm rootin for you and all but it don't seem like you were just feeding her like youclaim...I think your young heart got handled

damn!

[Kurupt] Now dis dis is one of them occasions where the homie not doin it right//i mean he found him a girl that he like, but you cant make a #!% a housewife//now when it all boil down you'll find in the end that #%$@$ is a #%$@$ but a dog is a mans best friend//so what you found you a girl that you like but youcant make a #!% a housewife[/Kurupt]

What makes this so bad/epic/sad is that she brought it all upon herself, talking about thread of the year. Nktran is in high school, you are 25, married andhave a seed. YOU look like the loser/lame.

This is epic MODS please let this reach its maximum potential. MrsCambell is probably going to go hulk and destroy her computer

Back
Top Bottom