Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

LMFAO

MY MAN RUTHLESS STACKS!!

i see you brova, go head homie act up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

it is her fault either way...... really now? WHO is messing up marriages?
It takes two to tango. If she was so loyal, she would've NEVER aloud allowed any of this to get this far.
This broad wasn't even trying to fix things.
smh.gif
Before it was'girls' these days, now it's women too?
smh.gif
smh.gif

27yy35t.gif

Exactly why I don't get too personal on NT or with NTers on AIM/PM. Anything I do reveal, I'm not ashamed to do or I wouldn't have said so in thefirst place. Things you tell someone can become cannon fodder.

Originally Posted by solefood229

20 + pages

eek.gif

y'all must've missed the 20+ page pre-amble last night...

http://niketalk.com/topic/153543

im glad she got aired out. she was talkin greasy in the other thread... and dirty put it best last night.

its pretty immature and reckless for a married woman to entertain ANY of these types of conversations.... doesnt matter what the intent in. how's yourhusband feel?

%!%%%#% triflin nowadays...

damn im shocked lol, this !%! crazy.

mrscampbell seem real down to earth, hell i even had a lil convo about some health related stuff through PM. i aint judgin nobody though, she prolly a goodwomen but her marriage got her acting silly. eh.

Like I said in the last thread, This broads Ego doesnt fit her Physical Appearance...At All

...and all this attention is makin it worse.....I mean, She looks like Post-Grammy winning Lauren Hill, yet her ego is on Halles and Beyonces level

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have everseen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin bye-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking anotherL..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him upTWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its ahilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... youfull form L PIE YET???

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

damn im shocked lol, this %+! crazy.

mrscampbell seem real down to earth, hell i even had a lil convo about some health related stuff through PM. i aint judgin nobody though, she prolly a good women but her marriage got her acting silly. eh.

niketalk

real talk, if Mrs. Campbell is in fact a Mrs, i would definitely smash.

something about her being in shape with tats, i would beat that cat with a dog EARLY....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Like I said in the last thread, This broads Ego doesnt fit her Physical Appearance...At All

...and all this attention is makin it worse.....I mean, She looks like Post-Grammy winning Lauren Hill, yet her ego is on Halles and Beyonces level

nerd.gif

1348182948_04b8c41d4a.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

What you said reminds me of that line,
"Sing like Ashanti, Body like Beyonce, Face like Andre, ewww"
I think it goes like that....

Back
Top Bottom