Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

this is a prime example of why mothers shouldn't drink when they are pregnant

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

marath0n wrote:

After reading the other thread, no pity at all for MRS. Campbell.

She pathetic.

yo somebody plese help a dude out with cliffnotes again

Cliffnotes:

dude failed reading class.

- dude nktran hollered at mrs campbell in a thread...
- mrs campbell hollered back with a pm (see: page 1)...
- they each pm'd each other talkin bout how they are "stuck" on each other...
- nktran is a 17 year old, single, high school student
- mrs campbell is a 25 year old, married ... JO
- they were gonna meet on vtines, dude got stood up
- nktran said "eff it" after he got stood up
- mrs campbell caught feelings yesterday and made a post called "thread of the year"
- her thread basically called out nktran and said... "dont get between me and my man" ... or somethin
- nktran... responded with ... "whatever... i could air you out if i wanted.."
- mrs campbell holler back in the thread with ... "do it, i dare you... i would love it..." or somethin
- nktran said he'd air her out tomorrow...

and here we are... im out of here folks, gotta meet some homies. ill keep track on the iphizzle. get at me tweeters....
But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that gottoyed with over the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....asyou can see she was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

seriously...

how does it look when you're married w/seed and flirting with a kid on NT

exactly

Dre you really gonna act like this chick not a Lame? did you not catch up in the other thread already my man?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

this is a prime example of why mothers shouldn't drink when they are pregnant
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dre you really gonna act like this chick not a Lame? did you not catch up in the other thread already my man?
laugh.gif
Nah, you got me twisted.

I'm not defending ANYONE in this situation. The dude or the chick.

I'm just playing devil's advocate and trying to keep it 100.

I'm mean yeah, she's dead wrong for doing what she did (whether she meant what she said or not)

But OP is in the wrong for lying about his age and leading this $*#* on. Who's to say that he isn't mad and pissy cause she stood him up and is justtrying to tilt things in his favor? I mean, there's always 3 sides to the story and unfortunately only 2 get told and the truth is somewhere in the middlenever really known by all who observe....

Originally Posted by TD The God

But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that got toyed with over the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....as you can see she was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

Pookieman, did you read the other thread my dude? ... For the hell of it ... ?!? I'm sayin. Ol girl most def walksaway w/ more then just an L cuz. Her conscience is hurt right now if she is any type of human being. This is foul homie ...

I'm not reading all these pages and I don't really give a damn what is or isn't true........I just want somebody to send the Husband a link to thisthread.

I'm not judging anybody but a woman in her mid-20's with a husband and child spending her spare time posting on NT should really tell you something.

Originally Posted by TD The God

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

marath0n wrote:

After reading the other thread, no pity at all for MRS. Campbell.

She pathetic.

yo somebody plese help a dude out with cliffnotes again

Cliffnotes:

dude failed reading class.

- dude nktran hollered at mrs campbell in a thread...
- mrs campbell hollered back with a pm (see: page 1)...
- they each pm'd each other talkin bout how they are "stuck" on each other...
- nktran is a 17 year old, single, high school student
- mrs campbell is a 25 year old, married ... JO
- they were gonna meet on vtines, dude got stood up
- nktran said "eff it" after he got stood up
- mrs campbell caught feelings yesterday and made a post called "thread of the year"
- her thread basically called out nktran and said... "dont get between me and my man" ... or somethin
- nktran... responded with ... "whatever... i could air you out if i wanted.."
- mrs campbell holler back in the thread with ... "do it, i dare you... i would love it..." or somethin
- nktran said he'd air her out tomorrow...

and here we are... im out of here folks, gotta meet some homies. ill keep track on the iphizzle. get at me tweeters....
But really tho...who took the L here? The dude that got stood up or the dude that got toyed with over the internet? I'm going to say that it was the dude....Y'all on here thinking that the broad was telling the truth to this dude....as you can see she was jsut hypin him up for the hell of it....damn some of y'all are stupid

stupid?

nah son took a loss but she lame as hell. did you read the other thread?

you and dre tryna play captain right now c'mon my dudes. shorty is 25 and married flirtin on Niketalk...........period. yea son took a lost but ill be damnif yall not gonna admit she not lame as hell and from what i read in the other thread she is.

so explain how are people stupid?

edit: just read what you said dre, i dig what you sayin.

Who's to say that he isn't mad and pissy cause she stood him up and is just trying to tilt things in his favor? I mean, there's always 3 sides to the story and unfortunately only 2 get told and the truth is somewhere in the middle never really known by all who observe....

I warned her.. If you look back in the original thread, I didn't even want to do this to the broad. She asked for it, so being the gentlemanthat I am, I gave it to her.

I beat you.
tongue.gif

And you're welcome baby, No Nktran001
laugh.gif

Seeing what dre said, I'm gonna be nice and stay neutral. He put up a good point......

But this was still funny
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

you and dre tryna play captain right now c'mon my dudes. shorty is 25 and married flirtin on Niketalk...........period. yea son took a lost but ill be damn if yall not gonna admit she not lame as hell and from what i read in the other thread she is.
Easy there cowboy.

Where did I defend her? Where did I say she WASN'T in the wrong? Where...Where? Please tell me.

You read my last post.

I have no reason to defend this Ladanian Tomlinson in the face looking *** woman.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom