Thread of the Year! [] In the BLUE CORNER: Nktran001 []

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Face82

How do you take screen shots on a dell !!!!!!!!!!!! Hurry I need to know !!!

eek.gif
nerd.gif

you too my dude?
roll.gif
I'm saying tho. I had no idea so many dudes was gettingat her. She mentioned she was married in damn near every thread! I never
really found her all that attractive or I would have prolly been posting screen shots too.

9 pages & she aint here yet ... so much to quote ... overwhelmed w/ lulz rite now.

Ya'll know she readin erry page right now! ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What makes this so bad/epic/sad is that she brought it all upon herself, talking about thread of the year. Nktran is in high school, you are 25, married and have a seed. YOU look like the loser/lame.

QFT...where are you Mrs. Campbell...soon to be ex

Hen Lin 32

nah my dude good looks,

i wanted to see the exact thread yall dudes was talkin about.

shorty lame as hell, VERY LAME.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

8 pages & she aint here yet ... so much to quote ... overwhelmed w/ lulz rite now.

Ya'll know she readin erry page right now! ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT detectives need to get to work on finding out that husband email addy. he shouldnt be married to a skeezer.

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

typed all that $!#* up, and for what? nothing. good move dumb @%#*.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Off topic, MIA is a terribly unattractive female
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

co-sign. she got that extra big humongous enlarged nose & she got that extra ugly lookin eye shadow. everything bout her is ugly. not to mention she prollya bad mother. performing on stage when your baby is due that day
indifferent.gif

cliffnotes from what i gather:

nktran compliments mrscampbell in a thread

mrscampbell PMs the real thank yous.

talking continues and eventually a meet up is in place

mrscampbell flakes

mrscampbell lights nktran up

nktran responds.

nktran=17

mrscampbell = 26, 2 kids, husband, marital issues, no life

And I know I'm gonna sound like a ({}), but unless said girl has tried to air you out, there's no reason to post PM's between you and her. (Notjust speaking about mrscampbell)

IMO.

Cause honestly, there is no true way to know if y'all were lying about what you were saying or not. I mean yeah, you can come back and be like, "Yeah,I was just gassing her head up. I was lying to her, I was just tying to get her n00dz, etc" but is that really true? WHO knows. And frankly, I won'tbelieve either party.

Just like in this case, I ain't choosing any sides. 'Cause for all I know, both of you mickyfickies are lying.

**back to reading the other thread**

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Tarvald Drama Chase

op taking L's all over the map

"i never thought i could fall for someone so hard off the net"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... what a L.... get this guy a box of tissues and some jergens... hahahahahahahahahah thats the biggest L i have ever seen... OP falling for a cyber girl....maybe if op got a doll, he might fall for her too... i cant stop laughing......hahahaha.. son thought he was ballin by e-pimpin a married girl, then got stood up.... not only did he take an L for falling in love with an internet girl, but the ditched him.... taking another L..... now hes trying to play it off like hes some sort of baller... trying to get his cyber girl to come crawling back, when in reality she just served him up TWO SLICES OF L PIE.... u had to have known u were gonna get flamed.... posting ur messages up there as if its "cool".. HAHAH although its a hilarious post.... the fact that OP took an L by her not even showing up is pure comedy in its self.... and hes taking another L by making this thread.... you full form L PIE YET???

typed all that $!#* up, and for what? nothing. good move dumb @%#*.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

what the hell was alll that writing for he made no sense
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

marath0n wrote:

After reading the other thread, no pity at all for MRS. Campbell.

She pathetic.

yo somebody plese help a dude out with cliffnotes again

Cliffnotes:

dude failed reading class.

- dude nktran hollered at mrs campbell in a thread...
- mrs campbell hollered back with a pm (see: page 1)...
- they each pm'd each other talkin bout how they are "stuck" on each other...
- nktran is a 17 year old, single, high school student
- mrs campbell is a 25 year old, married ... JO
- they were gonna meet on vtines, dude got stood up
- nktran said "eff it" after he got stood up
- mrs campbell caught feelings yesterday and made a post called "thread of the year"
- her thread basically called out nktran and said... "dont get between me and my man" ... or somethin
- nktran... responded with ... "whatever... i could air you out if i wanted.."
- mrs campbell holler back in the thread with ... "do it, i dare you... i would love it..." or somethin
- nktran said he'd air her out tomorrow...

and here we are... im out of here folks, gotta meet some homies. ill keep track on the iphizzle. get at me tweeters....

Back
Top Bottom