Thread revival: Fools Wildin Thinking they doin it big

^ :rofl: "Peter"

Wuts wrong wit this tho, I mean if it's from back in 06 then it's just how many ppl dressed at the time

- Photoshopping a picture of your lame crew declaring yourself as "Neckbreakers"
- Calling yourself "Elusive"
- Peter matching his whole outfit including his damn Snapple bottle :lol:

I think Elusive is the guy that owns the brand Elusive out here in Cali.

http://elusiveca.com/

This is classic right here,

Let me grab them from my man real quick "hand me those, hand me those man" *grabs them from the countertop* :stoneface: :lol: :rofl:

"You lucky I just learned how to usetube man" :lol:

lmaooooooooooo @ this comment on that sean fury vid:

"This video has single handedly set black people back 300 years. I am now ownd by a white lady. Thanks ALOT Sean Fury."

^ :rofl: "Peter"

Wuts wrong wit this tho, I mean if it's from back in 06 then it's just how many ppl dressed at the time

- Photoshopping a picture of your lame crew declaring yourself as "Neckbreakers"
- Calling yourself "Elusive"
- Peter matching his whole outfit including his damn Snapple bottle :lol:

I'm Peter and that's a Lipton bottle.

Lets say you were a freshman in 06, that means you were in high school for six years, and you just graduated this year according to your "I'm a failure" thread.

Don't disrespect my boy peter by claiming you're him :smh:

Its a brisk bottle btw

Lets say you were a freshman in 06, that means you were in high school for six years, and you just graduated this year according to your "I'm a failure" thread.

Its a brisk bottle btw

Well damn, Had forgotten about that. :lol:

Its a brisk bottle btw

Well damn, Had forgotten about that. :lol:

Where's CWrite to keep you in check?

He kept me in check? :stoneface: :lol: :stoneface:

All he did was make false and stupid statements, Like most (if not all) NT'ers that came at me. (no ocean)

Seems like you're still mad about that thread though. :lol:

[

Where's CWrite to keep you in check?

He kept me in check? :stoneface: :lol: :stoneface:

All he did was make false and stupid statements, Like most (if not all) NT'ers that came at me. (no ocean)

Seems like you're still mad about that thread though. :lol:

You're a closet racist, please :lol:

I'll step right up and say I was a little tool bag for that thread. You on the other hand take shots at black people in almost every thread I see you in, yet skirt it when others confront you. Is that a false and stupid statement? :smh:

Peter's swag is off the charts :wow: has dudes impersonating him left and right. :pimp:

Who is the true Peter???

Last edited:
this aint mixxie, that gettin drunk off baby bottles of grey goose with your boy in your bedroom swag

Last edited:
Mr EBT rap.

Caucasian people are gonna have a field day with this 
laugh.gif

and he gave a verse about his number, wonder how long it took him to get robbed once the video went viral.

Back
Top Bottom