Ticketmaster Bot Help?

So the whole talk of the BOT's for launch got me thinking is there something like that for concert tickets?

There is a concert that has tickets becoming available at a certain time in the next few weeks that sold out real quick last time around and I'd love to try and get tickets this year.

Does anyone have a ticket master bot or know anyone who does in order to get these tickets?

Thanks for the help.

Why would you need a bot? Would it help you get front row? I've NEVER had a problem getting tickets for any show I wanted to go to. Usually can get good seats also

Damn I guess a lot of resellers out there for tickets and they are big bucks.

Lol at he country concert. I'm actually going to Vegas in Sept and its for the iHeart Radio concert I was looking for.

Ill take my chances with release I guess. Thanks for the help guys.

I gotta start reselling concert tickets :smokin
You gotta be careful tho. Seen too many people get greedy and end up losing a lot of money with unused tickets. In hindsight everybody is like damn I could have bought 10 of those tickets at $50 and sold them for $250 each. It's real easy to talk in hindsight after you've already seen what could have been

Damn I guess a lot of resellers out there for tickets and they are big bucks.

Lol at he country concert. I'm actually going to Vegas in Sept and its for the iHeart Radio concert I was looking for.

Ill take my chances with release I guess. Thanks for the help guys.

Iheart tickets will be an easy flip.

Op I was in vegas during the first iheart event. So much money down there during that time.

Last edited:
Make concert tickets like plane tickets that requires ID to enter and get rid of these scums. Worse than shoe resellers

Back
Top Bottom