Tikker – The wrist watch that counts down your life!

Nobody wants to underwhelm when it comes to their final words on this planet.

"Diane, toast me a bagel."

So if you knew the exact moment when you were going to die, you might put some serious thought into the matter and really nail it.

Of course, you'd probably want to go out with something inspired and meaningful. Or perhaps a dark, secret confession. Maybe explain to your wife that, yes, you traded her stupid cat on Craigslist for a football phone. And, no, she can't have it when you're gone.

"Apparently This Matters" Is Jarrett Bellini's weekly (and somewhat random) look at social-media trends.The football phone goes in the casket. So does the dog. And whatever beer's in the fridge.

It's all a little weird to consider, but if having this mortal information appeals to you, there's a popular new Kickstarter campaign that delivers this gift of death. More specifically, a wristwatch that counts down to your very last moment.

Link: http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/18/tech/social-media/apparently-this-matters-death-watch/index.html

Browsing CNN Tech while at work and came across this. Can't post the video or pic cause we still use IE, but there's a link.

I'll try to update it with a pic and vid if no one else does when I get off work.

The idea is kinda cool/creepy.

im hoping i can at least make it to my 30s...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Mehhhh

I see the idea, but its not exact. 

Kind of cool seeing your life count down

This would probably affect prostate cancer rates worldwide because no one would want to look at their wrist and realize that they're fapping their life away.

Oo i would definitely cop. It would make a great topic of conversation at gatherings...granted you don't get too deep.

Kinda on/off topic but y'all remember that creepy thread where people had their deceased loved ones in normal poses.

Like they had the deceased dude at his own wake chillin in the corner and then the dude on the motorcycle.

Back
Top Bottom