TIME - On My Grizzly (Beamer Benz or Bentley beat) Now with video...

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

That is honestly really nice TIME.  95% + of average cats can't do that even if some of these clowns want to claim they can.

Stay reppin' The Land.  If you're ever going to make it, now is the time with CuDi and now Chip blowing up. 
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Question though...why you look like Nick Cannon when I press play?
laugh.gif
thanks fam... im definitely gonna stay reppin...

and damn i really look like nick cannon?
laugh.gif

I guess if you dont sound like your are reading straight from the paper NT wont like it...I see now *Kanye Voice*...

This track went straight hammington...my homie said you went hard too!

Originally Posted by CMcfly

First of all I recorded this .. Time took 15 min to record this.. And he went the !+*+ in .. This lil freestyle
##!@ keeps @!*%!! sharp .. All the ladies we let hear it love it .. So !+*+ yall nerd opinions .. Your not gonna
break bread purchasing any records or singles so *%+%.... And for those who feel like they could do it better do it
then post it .. And see how many replys you get .. Half yall mad cause AG didn't put yall on the secret society tape
don't be mad be better .. See you on top !+*+ @!*%!!

-Executives Club
Pics of these females (not that a female liking a rap song means anything).

philly5fan wrote:

1st and 3rd verse on This>>>>>>>>>

But side note your version was solid... but some of the other stuff in here is garbage

How you gonna slip your homies weak ask song in somebody else thread comparing and %#+%.

Mad disrespectful.
smh.gif

Dudes sound like Wayne variants anyway.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

philly5fan wrote:

But side note your version was solid... but some of the other stuff in here is garbage

How you gonna slip your homies weak ask song in�somebody else thread comparing and %*@%.�

Mad disrespectful�.
smh.gif

Yet 2 of the biggest radio stations in the DMV picked it up... also got 5 songs off the album on itunes for purchase.. but hey its garbage

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

alot of garbage gets played on the radio and anything can be put on itunes #imjustsayin

Lol at anything can get put on itunes... idk how anything can get put on there

and its not just on there... 90% of the money is profit and with about 7,000 songs sold already, thats pretty decent money off of itunes

but regardless I did not come in here to hate like the most of NT does... I said you did ya thing on the song and compared to ours which is on the same beat.. people gettin all offended
smh.gif

what u think itunes just randomly picks songs to put on there?
laugh.gif

and u came in talkin bout some 1st and 3rd verses >>>>>

definitely not the case... step ya game up...

make ur own post next time... and enjoy all 3 replies u get...

Originally Posted by philly5fan

alot of garbage gets played on the radio and anything can be put on itunes #imjustsayin

Son, anyone, and I mean ANYONE can get their music on iTunes if they really want to.

My uncle who is schizoaffective and bipolar thinks he's doing it because he has his "albums" on there.  It's some of the worst music you will EVER hear.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

The *%#! is STRAIGHT COMEDY.
laugh.gif

If you insist, his stage name is "Cal David." Go check out his stuff (I'm being DEAD %+% serious).
roll.gif
smh.gif

philly5fan wrote:

philly5fan wrote:

How you gonna slip your homies weak ask song in�somebody else thread comparing and %*@%.�

Mad disrespectful�.
smh.gif

Yet 2 of the biggest radio stations in the DMV picked it up... also got 5 songs off the album on itunes for purchase.. but hey its garbage

awwzo8.jpg

Son, anyone, and I mean ANYONE can get their music on iTunes if they really want to.

My uncle who is schizoaffective and bipolar thinks he's doing it because he has his "albums" on there.  It's some of the worst music you will EVER hear.
laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

If you insist, his stage name is "Cal David." Go check out his stuff (I'm being DEAD %+% serious).
roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just checked yout uncles  music out.

Please stop him please adfiojhowioweihowieweiew

laugh.gif
alien.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
smh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just checked yout uncles  music out.

Please stop him please adfiojhowioweihowieweiew

*goes to itunes

Ok so anyone can get it on Itunes whatever... but like I said until any of yall are saying 5k+ off itunes money then it shouldn't be anything else said

money dont change the fact that u suck... see shawty lo

did u have to piggy back somebody else to make them sales too?

money dont change the fact that u suck... see shawty lo

did u have to piggy back somebody else to make them sales too?

ehh you right I suck... Im done

Back
Top Bottom