Tipping the sonic waitresses?

I say yes and the girlfriend says no. I really believe you should do it. my girl says its like tipping at burger king, you dont do it?

what do u do?

Everybody feels like they need to be tipped nowdays. My mom got pissed at me yesterday cause I wouldnt tip the dude workin at country buffet. But back to thesubject..hell no!

dunno i dont eat at these places......and id just use the drive-thru

good question though

id say tip because it is service. but maybe not the 18-20% you'd do at a restaurant.

Well if its the sonic where they have to take the food outside to you then yea you should definitely tip.

BTW I think that @%#+ is so stupid. Why cant I just go inside instead of using that !$+@%!! intercom. Ive only been there once and I was walking around that@%#+ like Yo wheres the door so I can go inside
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I have because she was cute and I know her, but otherwise I'd say no. They get a regular wage, not the "with tips" minimum wage. I saw a dudethere yesterday on roller blades, grown *#* man, I just shook my head. I know we're in a recession, but there's just some lines I wouldn't cross.

Nope.. Sometimes I don't even like going there because it be feeling all awkward when they just sitting there expecting tips.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Only if they are good looking.

yeah pretty much, or if theres just a little bit of change left i just tell them to keep the change

i appreciate all food service, thus i tip.

and i feel bad when the little hs senior is skating around trying to carry a bunch of rt44 drinks and a %#%#+!@% of food.

tell them to keep the change...but never more than $1...they spent 15 seconds bringing out a bag of food to your window...not worth more than a $1.

But if I had stupid money to blow...I'd be tipping insane amounts just to make peoples day.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

Yes. Don't be a cheapass, give him/her a couple bucks.

Cosign.

You don't tip if you use the drive-thru but if you use the drive-in where you park and eat then YES you tip. Around here the people that run food to yourcar are paid mainly in tips.

Back
Top Bottom