Tipping the sonic waitresses?

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

^ for fast food? We talkin bout fast food..not a restaurant..fast food man, we talkin bout fast food
fast food? We talkin bout fast food man

It would be shorter to just compile of list of people NOT to tip. Everybody thinks they should be tipped nowadays.

Originally Posted by cangn

I dunno... but i've never tip at at fast food restaurant before

yea because almost everyone tips at fast food restaurants
laugh.gif

If I'm bein assisted like at Sonic, sit down restaurants, etc, I'm tippin plain and simple. Some of yall dudes just frugal, there will come a day whenu or a loved one is in a position where they should be tipped and yall will be hurt and disappointed when yall or yall loved one come home w/ they net pay ofnext to nothin cause the Fred Mertz's of the world didn't tip them/u
smh.gif

nah cause id let my loved ones know that they are dumbasses if they expect to be tipped at a fast food place

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

If I'm bein assisted like at Sonic, sit down restaurants, etc, I'm tippin plain and simple. Some of yall dudes just frugal, there will come a day when u or a loved one is in a position where they should be tipped and yall will be hurt and disappointed when yall or yall loved one come home w/ they net pay of next to nothin cause the Fred Mertz's of the world didn't tip them/u
smh.gif
They don't assist you at Sonic. They walk out 10 ft and hand you your food and take your money because you can't go inside. If I had aloved one who worked at Sonic and complained to me about not being tipped, I'd kindly laugh in their face. You work at a fast food place! Go work at arestaurant then and you'd have a better argument! And they will come home with the net pay of next to nothing because.... wait for it.... THEY WORK AT AFAST FOOD PLACE!! You want them to make 200k a yr or something?
laugh.gif

sonic-drive-in.jpg

Originally Posted by DatzToothLess

If I'm bein assisted like at Sonic, sit down restaurants, etc, I'm tippin plain and simple. Some of yall dudes just frugal, there will come a day when u or a loved one is in a position where they should be tipped and yall will be hurt and disappointed when yall or yall loved one come home w/ they net pay of next to nothin cause the Fred Mertz's of the world didn't tip them/u
smh.gif
They don't assist you at Sonic. They walk out 10 ft and hand you your food and take your money because you can't go inside. If I had a loved one who worked at Sonic and complained to me about not being tipped, I'd kindly laugh in their face. You work at a fast food place! Go work at a restaurant then and you'd have a better argument! And they will come home with the net pay of next to nothing because.... wait for it.... THEY WORK AT A FAST FOOD PLACE!! You want them to make 200k a yr or something?
laugh.gif

sonic-drive-in.jpg
I know what Sonic is, eaten there before and I tipped, it wasn't on no 10% but it's still somethin for their troubles regardless if theyget paid to do it or not. Especially if I sat there and ate. At the end of the day, they assistin u in someway. One day dudes gon get that gratuity added tothey bill and be pissed
laugh.gif

smh.gif
QFT. My mom worked for some airline in the 80s and she told me how she couldn't eat if she didn't get any tips. So she taught me to alwaystip when you're in a position to.

When I go to Sonic I usually let them keep the change, I forget how they get paid, but tipping/letting them keep the change definitely helps.

I said it once and I'll say it again...
"If I don't tip strippers, what makes you think I'll tip a waitress?"
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Well if its the sonic where they have to take the food outside to you then yea you should definitely tip.

BTW I think that @%#+ is so stupid. Why cant I just go inside instead of using that !$+@%!! intercom. Ive only been there once and I was walking around that @%#+ like Yo wheres the door so I can go inside
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
probably made two laps

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Well if its the sonic where they have to take the food outside to you then yea you should definitely tip.

BTW I think that @%#+ is so stupid. Why cant I just go inside instead of using that !$+@%!! intercom. Ive only been there once and I was walking around that @%#+ like Yo wheres the door so I can go inside
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
probably made two laps

roll.gif
roll.gif

I did the same at In and Out. It was like 110 and all these people are eating outside on benches. I was like damn that, I'm going inside, I bet thereain't no line.

Back
Top Bottom