tired of having boring and broke friends

Originally Posted by high off kicks

because they're all like 40+ with kids and families, smh

I think some of yall misunderstood this statement. I think he was saying his co-workers are 40+....not his friends

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by dunks87

you don't know anyone your own age? like college buddies or high school pals? i say go alone. i love going places, like the club alone, and i'm a girl.

i would never...a vacation is out of the question and i'm all for dolo also but the club and vacation are a no-no

im scared of everything tho
laugh.gif
Girl you gotta try it! It's so fun! I probably would never go outside the country alone but as for traveling through states or partying at night clubs with strangers it's great! Just don't let them know you came alone.
wink.gif

I relate dude, and honestly, just be open and ballsy. I make and drop friends all the time. Not like a jerk, but I'll openly invite them to party or do things, and if they say no 3 times I stop asking. Then I chill with other people who say yes, and they can't be mad. People change, finding new friends is tough so just be outgoing and say eff it.

It's called TWITTER follow me @royalhiness_NT, I feel you. Times are hard so sometimes you gotta find something that will entertain you... TWITTER does that for me...

What are you hanging out with 40+ years olds dude.. enroll yourself in school problem solved.

werd my friends are lazy fxks neva wanna go anywhere that why i be chilln wit plz frum old school thy allways out !

I have this issue with no one being able to afford Lakers/Dodgers tickets. I'm always up for going to a game especially the playoffs. Even when i get retail non Ebay prices friends can't come up with the cash.

I usually resort to going with dudes from work or paying for a friend to go.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by dunks87

you don't know anyone your own age? like college buddies or high school pals? i say go alone. i love going places, like the club alone, and i'm a girl.

i would never...a vacation is out of the question and i'm all for dolo also but the club and vacation are a no-no

im scared of everything tho
laugh.gif

................................................. 2x
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I feel you, I invited my homeboy to a party and told him we would go to the liquor store to get something to drink. Dude asks me to spot him $20 so he could buy the alcohol
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

As a dude in your 20s, youre pretty much stuck with the friends you have at the moment.

Not necessarily because you cant make new ones, but because as a dude in my 20s, if some new random dude come out the mix and wants to hang out all the time, im keeping my distance.

Its just a weird dynamic.

Originally Posted by PassMeTheSoySauce

give your money to the homeless, problem solved. you will live the same boring and broke lifestyle of your friends.

Yeah but then that homeless dude will be on NT a few months later with the same thread

Be a real friend and tell them to get on their grind. Friends are supposed to tell the truth no matter how bad it hurts, at least you aren't telling your boy his girl is a skeezer.

I just don't see the fun in clubbing alone. My dad freaked when he found out I was at a comedy show alone he'd die if he found out I went to a club alone
laugh.gif

I just have boring friends, some just like to stay home and some just like to stay home and smoke weed

Originally Posted by high off kicks

I'm 23.
im the same boat bro.. dudes be acting up when it comes down to doing !%* like this...

all they wanna do is stay on the corner.. and none of these dudes have passports...

I just don't see the fun in clubbing alone. My dad freaked when he found out I was at a comedy show alone he'd die if he found out I went to a club alone
laugh.gif
dude.. clubbing alone is terrifying.

Back
Top Bottom