Tired of the nightlife

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Club29

chicks laugh at me when i ask them to dance

sadface
laugh.gif
You actually ask. Just take it man. If they try to look back at you, move to the opposite side so they can't see you. That is guaranteed a laugh.
pimp.gif

But yea, I hate clubs because after 2 hours, hell after 1 hour, my feet/knees start hurting and I am bored. I am usually the ride so I can't just leave. I hate clubs for the most part

your feet hurt? you rock heels to Lux and Park?

sadface
laugh.gif
You actually ask. Just take it man. If they try to look back at you, move to the opposite side so they can't see you. That is guaranteed a laugh.
pimp.gif

But yea, I hate clubs because after 2 hours, hell after 1 hour, my feet/knees start hurting and I am bored. I am usually the ride so I can't just leave. I hate clubs for the most part

i turned 21 in april and its been straight partying since

we usually go downtown and hit different bars up...thats usually a good time and at every bar we start off with some rumplemintz shots

if we not downtown we prob at a house party or somethin..i dont see myself getting tired of the night life anytime soon

i turned 21 in april and its been straight partying since

we usually go downtown and hit different bars up...thats usually a good time and at every bar we start off with some rumplemintz shots

if we not downtown we prob at a house party or somethin..i dont see myself getting tired of the night life anytime soon

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sadface
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Same thing happens to me

don't know why, my feet start hurting and my knees get weak too. Like if I just finished walking through Disneyland all day

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

sadface
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Same thing happens to me

don't know why, my feet start hurting and my knees get weak too. Like if I just finished walking through Disneyland all day

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom