Tired of the nightlife

Im tired of it too...

smashing a new dime every other night is cool, but sometimes a man needs challenge

Im tired of it too...

smashing a new dime every other night is cool, but sometimes a man needs challenge

It really depends on the location.  When I hit the clubs in the small town I was living at a year ago, I would run into the same cliches and things got old real quickly, so you had to make yourself have fun no matter how passe the situation seemed.  But when I went to the club in say Philly with my brother, that was easily the best experience I ever had.  The music was way better and diverse, the females were top notch, and people weren't on that other stuff.  Everybody was just doing them and having a good time.

It really depends on the location.  When I hit the clubs in the small town I was living at a year ago, I would run into the same cliches and things got old real quickly, so you had to make yourself have fun no matter how passe the situation seemed.  But when I went to the club in say Philly with my brother, that was easily the best experience I ever had.  The music was way better and diverse, the females were top notch, and people weren't on that other stuff.  Everybody was just doing them and having a good time.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I'm 24 and I have NEVER stepped foot in a nightclub.

StraigtXEdge Society ?
Not quite, I'm always broke.
laugh.gif
Besides, nothing good ever happens when you're out in the street at 2 in the morning.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

I'm 24 and I have NEVER stepped foot in a nightclub.

StraigtXEdge Society ?
Not quite, I'm always broke.
laugh.gif
Besides, nothing good ever happens when you're out in the street at 2 in the morning.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

to everyone saying that they are tired, specially the under 21 ppl,
what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp
and how much money ou have/spend changes things
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
YOUR DEFINITELY DOING IT WRONG
Both are right and wrong. i think we all get tired and bored with our own city clubs. But when we go out of town or vacation clubs be crackin like its your first time.

what kidna clubs r yall going to ? all hiphop ghetto clubs, "vegas style" bottle service clubs, or a basic lounge turned club spot??

if you live in a small town/city and never been to miami/vegas/nyc/LA/chicago clubs,
you should rephrase your answer and say im tired of the "clubs" in my city and i need to go experience a real environment somewhere else.
like i said i dont enjoy going to clubs here much, and i live in miami, but if its a diff enviroment, dont mind going, n seeing whutp
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Both are right and wrong. i think we all get tired and bored with our own city clubs. But when we go out of town or vacation clubs be crackin like its your first time.

Originally Posted by got shoes

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so true...on some "i don't know anyone here who cares what they think"

Originally Posted by got shoes

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so true...on some "i don't know anyone here who cares what they think"

The reasoning behind the "fake in the club" is because extremely herb people can easily fake a night of luxury with about a thousand dollars.

At the same time though its so easy to spot out these people, they come in a pre-determined package.

- The middle eastern dude who only talks about his cars and how much money he has.
- The guy with shades on
- The white guy with 9 thousand accessories with a shirt that needs to be buttoned up,
- The girl who was ugly in high school who feels special because she is at the club this same girl is holding a camera while taking excessive photos and is making a facebook status about how great of a time she is having and probably didn't get in for free.

You can tell within 30 seconds that these aren't the people you want to roll with for the night. I'm not saying that you want to meet your best friends at the club but its very easy to meet people who just want to have fun thus having a good time.

The reasoning behind the "fake in the club" is because extremely herb people can easily fake a night of luxury with about a thousand dollars.

At the same time though its so easy to spot out these people, they come in a pre-determined package.

- The middle eastern dude who only talks about his cars and how much money he has.
- The guy with shades on
- The white guy with 9 thousand accessories with a shirt that needs to be buttoned up,
- The girl who was ugly in high school who feels special because she is at the club this same girl is holding a camera while taking excessive photos and is making a facebook status about how great of a time she is having and probably didn't get in for free.

You can tell within 30 seconds that these aren't the people you want to roll with for the night. I'm not saying that you want to meet your best friends at the club but its very easy to meet people who just want to have fun thus having a good time.

i dont mind spending the money if i enjoy myself . I got to meet people , hang with my people and have some laughs . I have never had a bad time at a club and i been to a few and im not wear near tired of them . Having money does help and i dont have it

i dont mind spending the money if i enjoy myself . I got to meet people , hang with my people and have some laughs . I have never had a bad time at a club and i been to a few and im not wear near tired of them . Having money does help and i dont have it

I feel you man, I'm 23 and I'm pretty tired of the nightlife. Maybe it's just the city I'm in, but it's the same faces all the time. THe fact that I work weekends is the reason i quit going out, but it is legit cuz more money bank. More stackin less yackin

I feel you man, I'm 23 and I'm pretty tired of the nightlife. Maybe it's just the city I'm in, but it's the same faces all the time. THe fact that I work weekends is the reason i quit going out, but it is legit cuz more money bank. More stackin less yackin

Clubs are great if you're single, secure and like to dance.

If you're not single, insecure and don't like to dance then you're only wasting your time and money.

Clubs are great if you're single, secure and like to dance.

If you're not single, insecure and don't like to dance then you're only wasting your time and money.

clubs are straight, the one thing that really makes me hate em is the outrageously priced drinks.

clubs are straight, the one thing that really makes me hate em is the outrageously priced drinks.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i like house parties more. Club scene seems to get worst as you get older and more lazier.
i used to think that too...till i attended one a couple of weeks ago...crawlin with tweens and minors....i was like
ohwell.gif
"man imma cop some purple and get outta here"

i used to hit clubs alot more a few years ago...but this is when i had my st. michael...i'll tell you what, da club experience is ALOT better when u got some jewelry on...

its like throwing on da game genie for da night..everything becomes that much easier.
laugh.gif
...make lines? nope....VIP, sure, dress code? nahh....and you become da center of attention.

laugh.gif
you right. and you know how them minors be LOOKING like they 18+ but they really not
smh.gif

the club scene would be the #!#* if i had mad jewelery a crazy car and money to blow. Id go out every damn night. I know in NY when they saw that thick cuban and st. michael they were like
eek.gif
"who is this guy? get him in"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom