To all the guys that buzz their hair, please advise me!

What do you use? How do you make sure it's all neat in the back? Isn't it awkward? any tips would be appreciated.

What do you use? How do you make sure it's all neat in the back? Isn't it awkward? any tips would be appreciated.

put on the clip and cut away, theres no way to mess it up unless your really really stupid.

put on the clip and cut away, theres no way to mess it up unless your really really stupid.

do you use two mirrors? hand-held? I'm trying to shave close to bald but not quite, so probably no guard. i dont want to kill myself or have awkward spots on the back of my head where it wasn't properly buzzed. any tips?

do you use two mirrors? hand-held? I'm trying to shave close to bald but not quite, so probably no guard. i dont want to kill myself or have awkward spots on the back of my head where it wasn't properly buzzed. any tips?

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

i shave my head all the time

i use a 1 on the clipper and go with a smooth front to back motion.

keep this up, and go over spots if you have to

just be thorough. theres no real secret to doing this

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

i shave my head all the time

i use a 1 on the clipper and go with a smooth front to back motion.

keep this up, and go over spots if you have to

just be thorough. theres no real secret to doing this

"She had hair so long that it looked like weave / Then she cut it all off now she look like Eve"
Comes to mind... why are you chopping your hair off?

"She had hair so long that it looked like weave / Then she cut it all off now she look like Eve"
Comes to mind... why are you chopping your hair off?

just cut then inspect by runnin your hand over your hair gently n if u feel any long hairs proceed to cuttin that part again

just cut then inspect by runnin your hand over your hair gently n if u feel any long hairs proceed to cuttin that part again

cut a 3 on the sides and a 0 on the top

thank me later when a squadron of beautiful women find their way to your crotch
pimp.gif

cut a 3 on the sides and a 0 on the top

thank me later when a squadron of beautiful women find their way to your crotch
pimp.gif

i cut my own hair, saved myself a ton of bread over the last 2 years doing so. my only advice is be careful not to push ya hairline back

you can wind up like this dude

216973_1662693934451_1450318288_31410384_3851783_n.jpg

ya man got a kufi wit sideburns
laugh.gif

good luck ......

i cut my own hair, saved myself a ton of bread over the last 2 years doing so. my only advice is be careful not to push ya hairline back

laugh.gif

good luck ......

i just do a #2 or #1 depending on how i'm feeling, and cut until it doesn't sound like any hair is getting cut. then i ask a trusty friend or my lil bro to line me up. the line up is really all that matters in the end. its just gotta look clean. no loose hairs, straight lines only. ya dig?

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

good luck ......

Son.

why didnt he just get a baldy?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

laugh.gif

good luck ......

Son.

why didnt he just get a baldy?
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom