To all the guys that buzz their hair, please advise me!

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

What do you use? How do you make sure it's all neat in the back? Isn't it awkward? any tips would be appreciated.

i shave my head once a week.

i bought a random hair clipper at a generic corporate chain. and use a zero for the hair length,

the key is the mirror in your bathroom. i have one that folds out on both sides of the mirror.

if you angle it right you can see every angle of your skull to make sure the cut is clean and dont be afraid to go over areas you

already think are done. when your cutting it that short, even the most minuscule difference in length can be glaring.

hope this helps OP
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

What do you use? How do you make sure it's all neat in the back? Isn't it awkward? any tips would be appreciated.

i shave my head once a week.

i bought a random hair clipper at a generic corporate chain. and use a zero for the hair length,

the key is the mirror in your bathroom. i have one that folds out on both sides of the mirror.

if you angle it right you can see every angle of your skull to make sure the cut is clean and dont be afraid to go over areas you

already think are done. when your cutting it that short, even the most minuscule difference in length can be glaring.

hope this helps OP
smile.gif

just dont rush be sure to go through all areas i usually buzz a 1 every other week or so
and i get my homie to shape me up thats the key important area ive !@#$ up my shape
up trynna do it myself you gotta find one of your boys to hook you up with that

just dont rush be sure to go through all areas i usually buzz a 1 every other week or so
and i get my homie to shape me up thats the key important area ive !@#$ up my shape
up trynna do it myself you gotta find one of your boys to hook you up with that

if you have curly hair make sure you go against the grain not front to back...unless you want patches all over your head

if you have curly hair make sure you go against the grain not front to back...unless you want patches all over your head

Originally Posted by onewearz

i cut my own hair, saved myself a ton of bread over the last 2 years doing so. my only advice is be careful not to push ya hairline back

you can wind up like this dude

216973_1662693934451_1450318288_31410384_3851783_n.jpg

ya man got a kufi wit sideburns
laugh.gif

good luck ......

bwahahahahaha! damn 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

i cut my own hair, saved myself a ton of bread over the last 2 years doing so. my only advice is be careful not to push ya hairline back

you can wind up like this dude

216973_1662693934451_1450318288_31410384_3851783_n.jpg

ya man got a kufi wit sideburns
laugh.gif

good luck ......

bwahahahahaha! damn 
roll.gif

How do you guys avoid a mess? I've been doing it over recycled newspapers, but sometimes I get shreds on the floor. Considering just doing it on the floor then vacuuming afterwards

How do you guys avoid a mess? I've been doing it over recycled newspapers, but sometimes I get shreds on the floor. Considering just doing it on the floor then vacuuming afterwards

^^
I just vacuum.

Started to cut my own hair recently, still need to practice.

Only issue i got with it is when it comes to the back of my head, i always fail
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

^^
I just vacuum.

Started to cut my own hair recently, still need to practice.

Only issue i got with it is when it comes to the back of my head, i always fail
tired.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom