To all you "JDM" guys with tow hooks

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Dont argue with Carol he's the only dude on here more passionate about domestics than ninja..only he always comes with insults.
roll.gif
u getting me all wrong fam...I have NO problem what so ever with imports.I really do like imports its just so many people with civics and integras do dumb stuff to they're cars that it outweighs the good ones.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

And donks for the record look nicer then the ricers which is not saying much.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame

you're from ny so you automatically have a bias
laugh.gif

yall dont even know wat a donk is, lames watch ur mouf b4 i get the dunkryders in here

im seeing more n more of these cars throw on bike racks or whatever on top of their cars too..

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

i live in nyc and i always see them on cars parked in the street...mostly older whips though...99 and earlier civics and tegs

idk,,,,maybe to get pulled from out of the snow???
nerd.gif

They also put a little toy on it hanging, lol.
When i see the toy hanging; i rip it off and throw it 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

They also put a little toy on it hanging, lol.
When i see the toy hanging; i rip it off and throw it 
wink.gif

lol always wanted 2 do that
laugh.gif
 i may rip one off one 2day

Cause these dudes with pos ricers think their cars are actually cool. They think they killing the streets in their 95 civic

Pretty much every STi Ive ever seen has some habitual AYO +#@* going down.

Little toys in the window or something referencing the internet whether it be a sticker or sometimes even a license plate.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
no they dont, 99% of "donks, bubbles etc" look extremely tacky (I live in south FL BTW), each to its own tho

most import arent what? not only are they more efficient, people make wonders out of inline-4 engines putting v8's to shame
suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

so you can kill that noise.

and i'd rather rock a old chevy on 22's then a tacky ricer car.....

and For da record, tow hooks look better on Trucks anyways...they da ones that are most known for em.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

laugh.gif
@ "suped" You're still living in the F&F era. Also, V4?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Those have been out of Cars since the 60s.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

v4.......................... Once again you show your lack of car knowledge
YES there were v4s once upon a time, but the cars you speak of do NOT have them

this is my idea of a nice donk and a nice import...No extremely huge wheels on the donk no stupid chrome everywhere and on the vr4 not body dropped or a bunch of stickers or anything no tow hooks,huge spoiler or any of that lame stuff..if you drive a civic or integra just leave it stock drop it an inch and a half and throw some decent wheels on it.there is no need for all the BS. And for the modern muscle cars check the terminator and the fbodys.(chargers are not a muscle car btw)I know people have different taste in cars i understand that but damn have some respect for yourself do these guys not know everyone laughs at them when they do this stupid stuff to they're cars?
5ltbaa.jpg

25zo7eo.jpg

14dzlg0.jpg

21o4fo.jpg

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

suped up v8 >>>>>>>> v4

laugh.gif
@ "suped" You're still living in the F&F era. Also, V4?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Those have been out of Cars since the 60s.

really ninja?c'mon man u not helping our cause......v8>v6/i6>i4

Back
Top Bottom