im down to go to his crib right now. 
laugh.gif
i got the goons on deck already.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

laugh.gif

this man is ready some one call the bigger bosses for the go ahead OP do you want this dealt with or are we waiting till Thursday for him to leave the country?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

what's his moms number?

i dont have that info. the only number i have is the one he gave me (posted above).

thanks bro for all the help

leothegod- thanks bro

i live in CT now... so its about a 45 min drive for me, but i dont even need directions i know exactly where the street is. throw me gas money and im there. 

I think it's Presley Bacchus and I saw this:

Presley Bacchus
Mount Vernon, NY

Address History
3 in Mount Vernon, NY
1 in Queens Village, NY

Aliases
Presley R Bacchus
Ricardo P Bacchus
Richardo P Bacchus

Relatives
Jason A Bacchus
Kameel Bacchus

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

laugh.gif

this man is ready some one call the bigger bosses for the go ahead OP do you want this dealt with or are we waiting till Thursday for him to leave the country?
laugh.gif
 i say wait thursday. i dont know about the rest (the bigger bosses than me)
laugh.gif

i live in CT now... so its about a 45 min drive for me, but i dont even need directions i know exactly where the street is. throw me gas money and im there. 
bro, lets wait thursday. let's give this dude a last chance.

again, thanks bro!

I'm about 20 minutes from there but I'm NOT about that life, I've got more important things.  If I had any business to do this week in Yonkers I'd do a drive by watergun or silly string shooting at his $85k Range, it's gotta be parked near there if he's "out of the country."
PS. I avoid Mt Vernon, that place is scary.
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif

i got $5 to the gas fund if this goes down with pictures to be posted.  paypal ready.  who else is with me?

real life...

i got like 2 bucks in my paypal ill throw in for the gas fund... i hate scammers...

Originally Posted by choy30

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Dont mind me im bored at work but i don't think he is out of the country. this story has a lot of holes and being that you are over seas it might be time to take this to another level cause he is playing games now.

why wait until thursday? hes not out of the country. hes at home reading this thread right now.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i got $5 to the gas fund if this goes down with pictures to be posted.  paypal ready.  who else is with me?

I've got $4 PayPal money ready.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I'm about 20 minutes from there but I'm NOT about that life, I've got more important things.  If I had any business to do this week in Yonkers I'd do a drive by watergun or silly string shooting at his $85k Range, it's gotta be parked near there if he's "out of the country."
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
I respect that dont %!+! your life up or something that has nothing to do with you. 

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
I respect that dont %!+! your life up or something that has nothing to do with you. 
im not going to put my freedom in jeopardy, but having someone show up on his door step will help the situation.
i grew up with some people who are now Mt. Vernon police officers, so im waiting on their phone call back. im not supid.

Wow NT detectives do not play! I hate thieves OP needs to send the goons to get this clown ASAP

thts good i would hate to see anyone get locked up. I dont think he is going to answer the door thats prob not even his house thats prob his mothers house but that would make him come out his bush

laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
im not going to put my freedom in jeopardy, but having someone show up on his door step will help the situation.
i grew up with some people who are now Mt. Vernon police officers, so im waiting on their phone call back. im not supid.

Bro, REALLY.......thank you very much...thank you

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 Dont mind me im bored at work but i don't think he is out of the country. this story has a lot of holes and being that you are over seas it might be time to take this to another level cause he is playing games now.

honestly come thursday it's a different story for me.
plain and simple. if he will not fix this situation, i would rather see my 300 to someone who helped me than know it's still with him. 

OP here's what i suggest you do. tell the guy that i will pick up the shoes or the money and ship them to you since he has lost all his credibility.

Update: jordanforever08 emailed me and said he’ll be back in the US Thursday and that he will fix this problem. I will get my money back or get my shoes. He said that his mom reached out to him again and that people are still calling and threatening her and looking for him. He told me that the day he emailed me he also sent a copy to his mom to send to my NT account cause he is not sure if I can get the one he sent in yahoo (I guess he didn’t know that it was his post that was traced). He said someone hacked his FB account and sending messages to his friends and family that are not true and very serious. He also wanted me to tell NT to please stay out as this is being (meaning not yet fixed) fixed. He doesn’t want any of his family member to get hurt over a misunderstanding.

I will definitely let NT know what happens come Thursday (Friday for me).

The add and number posted above is also what he gave me to use for the westernunion form.

Servechilled81 – it’s really hard for me to do anything cause I’m from overseas. Every call I make would cost money (on top of the 300usd) just to know where this dude is. Besides I called/sms/email him a hundred times but he didn’t reply. Thanks to this thread and NTfam who gave their time and effort to help, this dude suddenly emailed me and clarifying things. I’m thinking if not for this he wouldn’t reply to me at all.

I’ll update this thread every time he hit me up (to be fair to him as well).

What I don’t get is how come he is asking for my info again. Phone number, add and shipping add. Did he really even bother about my info in the first place? Cause I would keep that email if I’m doing a transaction with that person.

Again, thank you so much NTfam. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much

Stilln729- Nter of the year!!!!!
If he sent you an e-mail you should be able to look up the ip address it was sent from and the location.  There's nothing wrong at all with being nice but you're being WAY too forgiving towards someone who clearly would've taken your money and has been lying through his teeth about the whole situation.
PS.  Stop saying "bro" so much.

Back
Top Bottom