To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by leothegod

OP here's what i suggest you do. tell the guy that i will pick up the shoes or the money and ship them to you since he has lost all his credibility.

i dont want to trouble/hassle anybody rightnow. come thursday and he didn't fix this. i will ask this favor from you. thanks

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by choy30

Update: jordanforever08 emailed me and said he’ll be back in the US Thursday and that he will fix this problem. I will get my money back or get my shoes. He said that his mom reached out to him again and that people are still calling and threatening her and looking for him. He told me that the day he emailed me he also sent a copy to his mom to send to my NT account cause he is not sure if I can get the one he sent in yahoo (I guess he didn’t know that it was his post that was traced). He said someone hacked his FB account and sending messages to his friends and family that are not true and very serious. He also wanted me to tell NT to please stay out as this is being (meaning not yet fixed) fixed. He doesn’t want any of his family member to get hurt over a misunderstanding.

I will definitely let NT know what happens come Thursday (Friday for me).

The add and number posted above is also what he gave me to use for the westernunion form.

Servechilled81 – it’s really hard for me to do anything cause I’m from overseas. Every call I make would cost money (on top of the 300usd) just to know where this dude is. Besides I called/sms/email him a hundred times but he didn’t reply. Thanks to this thread and NTfam who gave their time and effort to help, this dude suddenly emailed me and clarifying things. I’m thinking if not for this he wouldn’t reply to me at all.

I’ll update this thread every time he hit me up (to be fair to him as well).

What I don’t get is how come he is asking for my info again. Phone number, add and shipping add. Did he really even bother about my info in the first place? Cause I would keep that email if I’m doing a transaction with that person.

Again, thank you so much NTfam. I really appreciate it. Thank you so much

Stilln729- Nter of the year!!!!!
If he sent you an e-mail you should be able to look up the ip address it was sent from and the location.  There's nothing wrong at all with being nice but you're being WAY too forgiving towards someone who clearly would've taken your money and has been lying through his teeth about the whole situation.
PS.  Stop saying "bro" so much.

the way i see it, he's trying to come-up with my 300. he said thursday, then it's thursday but after that there's no excuse for him anymore. i dont want to trouble anybody now then this dude will comeback at us saying he said thursday and make us all look fools. just trying to be fair to everyone

PS. aight, cool

OP here's what i suggest you do. tell the guy that i will pick up the shoes or the money and ship them to you since he has lost all his credibility.

You're a stand up dude and I wish I could buy you a beer. Op should give you 50% but it sounds like youre simply motivated by justice. god bless you.

Originally Posted by seth k

You're a stand up dude and I wish I could buy you a beer. Op should give you 50% but it sounds like youre simply motivated by justice. god bless you.

If this dude gets OP the money, I will PayPal him $4 for gas and an extra $2 to buy himself a beer or soda.

i have no problem with that....dude is cool!

This dude is stalling smh logging into PayPal and sending money takes less than a minute. This dude ain't sending nothing smh

@tim- i'm wondering what will be his excuse come thursday if can't come up with the money.

im down to go to his crib right now. 
laugh.gif
i got the goons on deck already.

pimp.gif

Presley Bacchus is what he gave me...
Name is def. Presley, info matches the $@%@!*%%##%+$ posts, and the 2nd macys picture denotes a "pres".. not a "dom".
   Looks like him, or his mom used to run a daycare out of the home.  http://it.ocfs.ny.gov/ccf...&facility_id=272881, http://totkare.com/home-d...-Day-Care/-477490.  Registered to a Presley. 

Best of luck OP

Originally Posted by Phen0m

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Name is def. Presley, info matches the $@%@!*%%##%+$ posts, and the 2nd macys picture denotes a "pres".. not a "dom".
   Looks like him, or his mom used to run a daycare out of the home.  http://it.ocfs.ny.gov/ccf...&facility_id=272881, http://totkare.com/home-d...-Day-Care/-477490.  Registered to a Presley. 

Best of luck OP

Lol. His moms is prob buggin like "why you bringing heat to my unlicensed daycare?" homeboy is 33 and was just grounded til july.
laugh.gif

All you NYC NTers are nothing but a bunch of broke *@* stupid #*@@%!%#%$@*+ $!$%%$.
You aint %#*% you stupid corny $!$%%$ need to learn how to make this money like we do on the West Coast.

Bunch of @!%%+$ *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.

323 STAND UP ALL DAY.

You non believing *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.

I got $5 in my paypal right now.... You guys going in on this snake.

I got scammed by this dude in New York for a pair of Supreme Blazers so be ruthless to this @@!@

Originally Posted by SamB

I got scammed by this dude in New York for a pair of Supreme Blazers so be ruthless to this @@!@

He scammed you, too?!?

Originally Posted by Regis

All you NYC NTers are nothing but a bunch of broke *@* stupid #*@@%!%#%$@*+ $!$%%$.
You aint %#*% you stupid corny $!$%%$ need to learn how to make this money like we do on the West Coast.

Bunch of @!%%+$ *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.

323 STAND UP ALL DAY.

You non believing *@* @*%!%*+$#!$@%.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Best of luck OP
License/Registration ID: 272881 
Contact Name/Title: Mr. Presley R. Bacchus, On-Site Provider 

First Licensed: 11/27/2006 

Program Type: Group Family Day Care 

Total Capacity: 10 Children, Ages 6 weeks to 12 years or 12 Children Ages 2 to 12 years and 2 Additional School Age 

This facility is authorized to administer over-the-counter topical ointments only 

Care available during non-traditional hours: No 

Is there currently an unresolved serious violation: Yes 

Has there been a serious violation in the past 2 years: Yes

Enforcement Actions since 2003: None

Hmmm...looks like that might be Jenny Neil though who's one of the owners of the house,  There was also that Jennifer Bacchus though that someone posted a link to.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Mad respect to you. Dont let this thread die.homeboy is scum. That may not be his wife but it's def his family so nt needs to hit her up and tell her about al bundy's scheming ways. Also we need to find out what macys he works at. what a clown. And if steezy knows him why isn't he mediating the asset recovery? Least he could do after co signing a herb who sent fake tracking numbers an fabricated family emergencies. No shame.

I'm sorry to dissappoint, but I don't know him, ran into him once at a local sneaker spot, it seems I judged his character wrong, He didn't seem like someone thirsty for 3 bills... if he was an actual friend of mine I would help out in getting that money backLULZ @ "is the least he could do" You guys are comedians with an unbelievable thirst for drama.

you flipped to "I dont even know him like that" real quick..but was quick to co sign him after HE GAVE TWO FAKE TRACKING NUMBERS. Youre a troll just fall back.

You a female brah, you seriously act like you give a damn about OP, all you want is to feed the drama.Go back and quote me where I said me and Jordanforever were BFFs or anything remotely like that, all I said is that I bumped into him once at a store and he recognized me from here, had a convo and he seemed very cool, not someone that I thought would scam anyone, but I was wrong...I misjudged his character, sue me.You over here acting as if I'm Jordanforever's ride or die
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Originally Posted by SamB

He scammed you, too?!?
Na, some other goon in NYC did.... Scamming people on iss and NT is so sad imo

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

pimp.gif

Best of luck OP
License/Registration ID: 272881 
Contact Name/Title: Mr. Presley R. Bacchus, On-Site Provider 

First Licensed: 11/27/2006 

Program Type: Group Family Day Care 

Total Capacity: 10 Children, Ages 6 weeks to 12 years or 12 Children Ages 2 to 12 years and 2 Additional School Age 

This facility is authorized to administer over-the-counter topical ointments only 

Care available during non-traditional hours: No 

Is there currently an unresolved serious violation: Yes 

Has there been a serious violation in the past 2 years: Yes

Enforcement Actions since 2003: None

Hmmm...looks like that might be Jenny Neil though who's one of the owners of the house,  There was also that Jennifer Bacchus though that someone posted a link to.

Cot damn
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom