To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by choy30

We will see tmrw. I hope he will do the right thing.

doTheRightThing.png

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ what has transpired here.

I don't think I ever saw a scam thread get this serious this fast.
NT detectives are not to be underestimated.

His name will NEVER be clear no matter what he does from here on out and he knows it. Dude is probably buying time changing his and his mom's numbers.  He has already begun erasing himself from here and FB.....and he will get at least two more days to scheme, I mean he can BS you tomorrow, (if you even hear from him) and unless you have Leo sitting at his house with his keys in his hand, isn't going to see dude tomorrow either.  I don't understand all this "formal" and "fair" talk, dude has shown op nothing but disrespect.

I agree OP is in some serious denial, the scammer is sure capable enough to delete his FB account and cut all ties to
NT but couldn't call or email you while he was "out of the country" due to expenses. Come on now fam nothing is adding
up
tired.gif

tmrw, no more excuses for him. either tracking number (which will be verified) or money back. if he don't message me and clear this, i have no choice but ask favors from all the NTers who offered help.

i dont think he can do a lot to change this situation in one day.

I can't wait for tomorrow.... OP is in such denial it's sickening lol. He seems like such a nice guy man and I hate that it had to happen to him. Dude deleted his FB, keeps telling you he's out of the country when he's at Home and can't get you a tracking number. SMH

Originally Posted by choy30

tmrw, no more excuses for him. either tracking number (which will be verified) or money back. if he don't message me and clear this, i have no choice but ask favors from all the NTers who offered help.

i dont think he can do a lot to change this situation in one day.

This wasn't dropped on him today....he has had days.  If dude had a verified tracking number he would have given it to you already.  He can't get one after the fact.

But this is your deal....I don't know what else to say.  Good luck.

Cant he just send you a random object and give you a tracking number? Which buya him another week or two? Get your money back, period.

tomorrow is D Day.

i will say this, seeing dude squirm and cover all his tracks, delete his facebook and try to delete everything that has to do with niketalk, seeing his pictures all over here in a negative way and knowing people are willing to go see him and know where he lives serves as a precaution to future scammers.

this online problem between him and the op over $300 shows that online incidents can make their way into the real world when it involves money. and seeing how this played out will me scammers think twice in the future.

crazy thing is this was all this over $300 is jordanforever really that poor?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

tomorrow is D Day.

i will say this, seeing dude squirm and cover all his tracks, delete his facebook and try to delete everything that has to do with niketalk, seeing his pictures all over here in a negative way and knowing people are willing to go see him and know where he lives serves as a precaution to future scammers.

this online problem between him and the op over $300 shows that online incidents can make their way into the real world when it involves money. and seeing how this played out will me scammers think twice in the future.

crazy thing is this was all this over $300 is jordanforever really that poor?
FOOL, he drives a RANGE-ROVER da hell you mean? 
laugh.gif

My god that dude is ugly

This dude might go down as the all time biggest loser in nt history. I mean deleting your fb and pics on here for 300? #pobre

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

I put him as my avy so his face will be engraved in my mind. It's on. Scumbag

real talk, you have the ugliest avy on NT 
grin.gif

You dudes crack me up this tough talk knowing damn well you wouldn't bust a grape in Napa valley with golf shoes on. Either way you put the fear of god in ol' boy. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

where's polorico when you need him
laugh.gif

he's somewhere in texas driving his caddy around looking to get niketown or house of hoops employees fired over the galaxy foamposite release

SMH at this dude jordanforever. Hopefully he makes things right but I doubt it

Back
Top Bottom