To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by choy30

UPDATE:

jordanforever08 sent me a message and gave me an MTCN for me to collect my money back (with attached photo of the receipt from western union). i can only confirm/get this after my work hours tmrw.

my next update will be to confirm that i have the money or not.

again, thank you so much for all the help. i hope this will be the end of this.
I still don't believe him.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by choy30

before the transaction he told me he doesn't have a paypal account. that's why we settled for wester union. i'm thinking he will send me the money by western union as well.
OP you are little gullible 

This.

At this point, I honestly don't understand why anyone would even attempt to help him.

I don't care if it's Al Bundy or Ksteezy but somebody better get their shoulders clapped today.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Yes because those don't cost 4 times what OP spent....jokefail
you would know

Of course I have a woman, why wouldn't I know?...keep trying.
Only time I will agree with ksteezy.

Nothing wrong with knowing about what your girl likes, though.

Originally Posted by Regis

I don't care if it's Al Bundy or Ksteezy but somebody better get their shoulders clapped today.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Presley needs to be a man and come back in this thread...chump is gonna just get another SN and hope we forget all about it

Brb, callin NationalTruckerDave and telling him you want to meet up.

dude is gonna say he is sending the sneakers and OP is gonna get them and open up these
christian-louboutin_daffodil-160-calf-hair-platform-pumps_c2a3765.jpg

what are those?

those are bad tasting pumps.. safari doesn't work like that. unless ur a cougar wanting to reverse the clock

Good news to hear OP but I seriously was hoping somebody to get lifted out there desert storm boots.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

dude is gonna say he is sending the sneakers and OP is gonna get them and open up these

what are those?

those are bad tasting pumps.. safari doesn't work like that. unless ur a cougar wanting to reverse the clock

lolwut?

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...
laugh.gif
 fact...

You have a lot of unresolved anger tOwards me young man.

I hope OP gets his money back but IMO things shouldn't have gotten this far. It shouldn't take Stillin, Ksteezy, Leo, NT detectives, a gas fund, and threatening messages at his mom's house to get things done. This entire situation was avoidable, all OP had to do was demand Paypal and he would have received his money days ago. This should be a reminder to dudes that just because someone has been on NT for years doesn't mean they won't scam you, and you as a buyer or seller need to take the necessary steps to protect yourself from getting scammed.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I'm pretty sure he has PayPal. He only told u that he doesn't because he wanted to scam you and not have PayPal reverse the balance on his account. Also makes no sense for him to western union because he will pay an extra 30 to 40 bucks to wire the money to you. It's time to stop being nice and demand a PayPal payment as gift for 300 to your account

you do know down the line the seller can just chargeback and get his money back and screw OP over even more.

you would know
Anyone can tell the signature louboutins, step your fashion game up

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you would know

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

my girl doesn't spend $900 on pumps

Originally Posted by kiendienn

you would know

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

my girl doesn't spend $900 on pumps

#POBRE

Back
Top Bottom