To: jordanforever08

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Anyone can tell the signature louboutins, step your fashion game up

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

my girl doesn't spend $900 on pumps

#POBRE
nah I don't need Air Yeezy's or $900 pumps to feel good about myself 
guess if I used to be look like this; I need to be materialistic too 

l.jpg

Originally Posted by kiendienn

Anyone can tell the signature louboutins, step your fashion game up

laugh.gif
 my fashion game?  I don't wear pumps son; I googled pumps and copied the tackiest looking pair 

#POBRE
Yeah, bro. That's like 7 of your NT photo shoots to cover one pair of shoes.

My son pulled a picture of me from like 2000
laugh.gif

If you gonna come at me you are going to need to use a different route, posting pics of me is not gonna get you anywhere...

Btw You definitely out of touch, Vansons back then were the %$@@.

Keep coming at me, this shall be intradesting.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

laugh.gif

#POBRE
Yeah, bro. That's like 7 of your NT photo shoots to cover one pair of shoes.

Oh !!%+, I didn't expect YOU to join the slurpfest, now we are just missing breezylicks

My son pulled a picture of me from like 2000
laugh.gif

If you gonna come at me you are going to need to use a different route, posting pics of me is not gonna get you anywhere...

Btw You definitely out of touch, Vansons back then were the %$@@.

Keep coming at me, this shall be intradesting.
nah I am good; you are just a lame attention seeker here on Niketalk
going out in the snow posting pics for the males of NT and sticking your tongue, jumping around...impressive

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Were Tweety Bird body pillows the %%@! too?

That was obviously not my room bruh, but good one.And yeah, better luck next time stillin.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

ksteezy calling someone poor for not knowing how much womens shoes cost... lulz

Yes because I actually know this dudes financial status to call him poor in any serious way, son...

C'mon Niketalk....I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE KSTEEZY DRAMA. I CARE ABOUT SHOULDERS GETTIN THAT CLAPPIN.

Originally Posted by go rilla

hopefully no one mentions ksteezy anymore

I wish that was the case too, but these dudes probably talk about how much they dislike me to their GFs
laugh.gif
It seems to be DAT SERIOUS.

between this, the black ice and the galaxy foam threads, i've been very entertained the past few days at work. thanks NT 
pimp.gif

if OP just got his money back it didnt really fix the problem.

No offense OP, but if you are as naive and gullible as you have come across in this thread, you will get scammed again in the future.

Its really no harm no foul for Pressley. So what, he scammed, got caught, and ended up giving the money back. There was no penalty, punishment, or lesson learned. Why would it stop him from ever scamming again? An example should have been made out of this chump as a lesson to anyone who thinks about scamming on NT in the future. Shoulda let Leo do his thing.

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

indifferent.gif
someone clap ksteezy shoulders. you better hope i don't see you in flightclub steezy, ill have you running to 14th st 
laugh.gif
flightclub???....hell i look like to you.
roll.gif
 @ having me running....

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Originally Posted by Freeze

i cant read 35 pages of ying yang. cliffs??

• OP is from overseas and sent 300 for sneakers
  • man in question(jordanforever) provided two false tracking numbers
  • due to lack of communication OP started the thread
  • Ksteezy stated that he saw the perp in a local spot and seemed like a cool guy
  • NT D-Tecs tracked down his mothers number/address some hate calls were made allegedly 
  • Mother stated he was out of the country 
  • Facebook was posted/ wifes profile pictures laying in womans shoes all posted
  • Jordanforever aka Presley came in to defend himself
Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

FIRST OFF for the busta that called my mother and cursed her out dude the minute i come across your info its a wrap!!!  Now for all of you that are going off of on me and not knowing exactly what is going on except what you are hearing from one person.... there are 2 sides to every story, but the fact that some of you suckers act like females and run your mouth like you know who I am and what the COMPLETE situation is, doesn't bother me.  What does is when you call my # and sound off on an old lady and leave msges saying racial things, caller her names, asking what type of person did she raise  and you are coming to pay her and me a visit, well by all means please do my info is blasted all over NT come check me...I have been on NT for years never had I ever scammed anyone ever!!! I would not risk losing my account and more importantly I would not risk my family's well being over $300, I have a great job, I drive a 85K range rover which is mine, my bills are all current, my home is 65% paid for so for all of you out there making those comments leaving msges in my inbox without knowing go eat a ****!!!  My wife and son have everything they can need/want thanks to me "this nerdy looking guy",  so for me to get into something of this nature over $300 is beyond silly and stupid!!! I now can grasp how people are killed every week on facebook, myspace and twitter  over things that are stupid and have no clue what they are getting into or talking about... sad its not worth it.

And for the record my biological father died and since I am the oldest I had to travel back to my country st marteen in the caribbean and take care of his affairs, where I am located there is no internet or phone and if there is it cost an arm and leg, so for all the females that was wondering and ASSUMING there you go, and for the dudes that spoke good of me much respect, I appreciate it greatly.  For situation I have already contacted choy30 and it is being fixed as we speak and for the record I NEVER SCAMMED OR TOOK his money, I hope someday NT can get pass the issh that it sometimes gets on and be even more of safe haven for sneaker heads, I didn't sign up for this 9-10 years ago and this is will be my last post peace jordanforever08

P.S for the dude that said "he even look's like a scammer" lol niice curious to know what you look like..

• It was then discovered that he works at macys (not sure if relevant)
  • IP was tracked by mod and that post was made from somewhere in NY
  • address comes back to another name speculations were made (renter/family member owner)?
  • Leothegod comes thru and offers his services (rico is outta town)
  • paypal fund is started for gas money
  • Presley emails op and asks for an extension till Thursday
  • OP puts a hold on the "visit"
  • Ksteezy comes back to defend his statement that he doesn't really know him and catches stray bullets from everywhere  

Im sure im missed somethings and my grammar is messed up but you get the point

posting for rayray

since slicks cliffs
  • someone posted a pic of some louboutins
  • discussion ensues about the price of womens shoes
  • more Ksteezy bashing
  • OP says that he received an MTCN and a photo of a western union receipt for the money back
  •  calls for shoulders to be clapped
  • more Ksteezy bashing

some of you guys are getting annoying. stop talking non sense to Steezy. its not even funny anymore.

Back
Top Bottom