True Life: I'm homeless

O.k...so WHY can u not get food stamps. You're well under the income limit @$0. Resources such as savings are not counted. The only thing I see holding you back is if you've been CONVICTED of a drug FELONY on or after 8/22/1996. So you got that F already or naw?

You obviously did some bad **** and now are paying for it.

I say the best thing for you to do is grow up. Had a buddy that slept in his car for 3 months. 6 months later he has a brand new car, has his place, and he's doing well. He works for a security company that doesn't pay much but it's enough.

I say you need to really think about ****.

EDIT: There are smaller gyms that you can search in your area that have more than just workout ****. They have full kitchens, wifi, lounge (everything that you need). You can come in and out during the day but usually closed at night but it's a little better than a normal gym because of the kitchen and legit fast wifi.

Also, if it's cold then invest in a warm fleece blanket to use in the car and invest in air blockers for your windows.

Last edited:
:rofl:

You suggesting that OP needs to decide if he wants to be cold and hungry or warm with a mouthful??

30 slices of pizza, gay for pay, some of these suggestions are :rofl:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] NT was on the straight and narrow then all hell broke loose im dyin.

If you have a sporting goods store that has tents try to sneak in a tent when the store is open and try to stay in the tent all night. When I was homeless I would sometimes sleep in a tent inside a local sporting goods store until one morning when the store opened an employee heard me snoring. My tent in the store was mad comfy too, I set it up nicely.

Straight out if Saved By The Bell

Call your local 211.

Just dial 211 on your phone and it will send you there.
Register as a homeless person, they will send you to a meet up place and see if they can give you shelter.

They are very nice to first time homeless people.

They can give you a pass to stay in the shelter for 2-3 days.

As for your gym, some homeless shelters have "shower time" they open the shelter to anyone and allow them to shower.
They also give you a mail box if you collect stamps or disability

fyi They dont allowed sex offenders there

Not sure about your area but in miami and broward we have soap kitchens that serve hot food daily

When you call 211 they will tell you where the soup kitchens are.

Next are food banks, usually some churches past out food once or twice a month.

Cereal, can foods, bread etc

Every other day a church is passing out food.

You cant keep going to the same one though.

Idk but when it gets cold in s fl we have something called emergency shelter.

When it gets below 50 they open for everyone to sleep.

Best bet is to meet up with homeless ppl and ask them how they survive.

Thank goodness you have a car.

One of the very reasons that even though I am no longer a believer I still hate my local church . You can Def get a couch to sleep on by just asking someone in the congregation.

Hit up local shelter

You obviously did some bad **** and now are paying for it.

I say the best thing for you to do is grow up. H
I say you need to really think about ****.

EDIT: There are smaller
Also, if it's cold then invest in a warm fleece blanket to use in the car and invest in air blockers for your windows.

You never have anything good to say you need to get banned.

Last edited:
I need more details Idc if lawyer said don't talk about it

I can keep it confidential, I keep my word to serious issues with many in real life.

Good luck to you an if it gets too real I guess hit my inbox.
Nah man. I cant get into details. Sensitive information

Call your local 211.

Just dial 211 on your phone and it will send you there.
Register as a homeless person, they will send you to a meet up place and see if they can give you shelter.

They are very nice to first time homeless people.

They can give you a pass to stay in the shelter for 2-3 days.

As for your gym, some homeless shelters have "shower time" they open the shelter to anyone and allow them to shower.
They also give you a mail box if you collect stamps or disability

fyi They dont allowed sex offenders there

Not sure about your area but in miami and broward we have soap kitchens that serve hot food daily

When you call 211 they will tell you where the soup kitchens are.

Next are food banks, usually some churches past out food once or twice a month.

Cereal, can foods, bread etc

Every other day a church is passing out food.

You cant keep going to the same one though.

Idk but when it gets cold in s fl we have something called emergency shelter.

When it gets below 50 they open for everyone to sleep.

Best bet is to meet up with homeless ppl and ask them how they survive.

Thank goodness you have a car.
As much as I appreciate the info you just gave me. I cant help but :x Im homeless but im not trying to be a bum. Im definitely not trying to get the point of a shelter. Hope that didnt come off wrong

Op killed the girl........he went too far and strangled her in a fit of pleasure and pain
:lol: nah she good. And moving in with her is not an option.

It's amazing how the universe can point you in the right direction. I asked someone to keep a few of my belongings for a little while to keep me from having to pay xtra $$ for a storage unit.. They said no :smh: . It would of been like, 2 bins. I was tight, cause of who the person is. Went to get a storage unit today. Pretty good size and have outlets. So ill be getting a microwave and/or a portable electric stove. And as someone suggested a portable heater. :lol:. I got some tubs of protein and weight gainer and found my tubs of emergency food. Food was my main concern out of everything, but now that I have access to electricity, I can cook me up some eggs, chicken etc...

As bad as this situation is, best believe ill be making the best of it.

You never have anything good to say you need to get banned.

No. I'm being real. If I was in some bad **** I wouldn't want people babying me. I'd want them to tell it to me straight up. Babying me did not good for me. It wasn't until I started seeing things for how they were that I manned up and stop screwing around.

No. I'm being real. If I was in some bad **** I wouldn't want people babying me. I'd want them to tell it to me straight up. Babying me did not good for me. It wasn't until I started seeing things for how they were that I manned up and stop screwing around.

Its not about babying. Its called caring enough to try to help someone out. I used to be like you, but that energy did no good for my mental.
And no, I didnt do some ****** up ****

Its not about babying. Its called caring enough to try to help someone out. I used to be like you, but that energy did no good for my mental.
And no, I didnt do some ****** up ****

If you have a lawer telling you not to talk about it then it's nothing good.

I lost a lot of friends to bad lives because no one time them to chill out.

Got a friend who got a DUI because I didn't tell him to stop his dumb ****.

Another one who killed himself because he couldn't handle being himself.

So many people who I regret not putting down.

There is no negative energy in my head. I'm the type of person who doesn't dwell on negativity.

When I first moved to the east coast I shipped all my belongings and USPS made a mistake and left all my stuff out without a signature and everything I had was gone in a day. But I still had me so I moved past it. Bought a bed. Next month a couch and a coffee table...etc. Eventually I made it out ok. All I had was people babying me but that's not what I needed. You want people to baby you. That's why you posted this here.

Bruh you don't work and don't plan to work and you live off your girl. But you in here telling somebody to grow up? Shut up.

Live off my girl? She's going to school making $0.00 while I'm the one staying at home making enough to support us and put her through school. So you shut the **** up.

Telling him he did something bad is what she get you banned you're really rude this isnt the first time I've seen some **** like this from you

Op you have a lot of pride you're probably not in a position to have so much pride

If you have a lawer telling you not to talk about it then it's nothing good.

I lost a lot of friends to bad lives because no one time them to chill out.

Got a friend who got a DUI because I didn't tell him to stop his dumb ****.

Another one who killed himself because he couldn't handle being himself.

So many people who I regret not putting down.

There is no negative energy in my head. I'm the type of person who doesn't dwell on negativity.

When I first moved to the east coast I shipped all my belongings and USPS made a mistake and left all my stuff out without a signature and everything I had was gone in a day. But I still had me so I moved past it. Bought a bed. Next month a couch and a coffee table...etc. Eventually I made it out ok. All I had was people babying me but that's not what I needed. You want people to baby you. That's why you posted this here.
Any good lawyer will tell you to not talk about a case. Even If I was arrested for lets say assault. Anything I say can be used against me in court.
Seems like you have alot of regrets in life my dude. Time to start doing some self healing

Bruh you don't work and don't plan to work and you live off your girl. But you in here telling somebody to grow up? Shut up.

Live off my girl? She's going to school making $0.00 while I'm the one staying at home making enough to support us and put her through school. So you shut the **** up.
Get your life together before you tell somebody to grow up. How bout that? That less then 10k a year is not a good look, so you need to grow up.

They not gonna let you live in that storage locker. You may get away with it for awhile but if they catch you they gonna kick you out. So stay on the low, and don't let them smell you cooking food in there lol.

I'd definitely look at priceline express deals for a cheap hotel room. I feel like a lot of your expenditures could be consolidated into paying for a room. A room will have blankets, electricity, Wifi, heat, storage, shower with soap and shampoo and maybe even free breakfast every morning. And you won't have to drive all over town for these various things so you'll probably save some gas money too.

I see rooms in the Baltimore area starting at $36 a night on priceline but I'm sure if you looked locally you could find an even cheaper long term rate.

Any good lawyer will tell you to not talk about a case. Even If I was arrested for lets say assault. Anything I say can be used against me in court.
Seems like you have alot of regrets in life my dude. Time to start doing some self healing

I'm not saying you need to talk about it I'm saying you need to think about what it is that brought you here. Instead of worrying about my life worry about the mess you got yourself in. If you don't like my opinion them move on. It's just an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom