tsa is out of control

Flying is too much of a necessity for peoples way of life, Amtrak, and Greyhound aren't getting people to new york for a meeting at 8am, then back to LA the next day for little timmy's soccer game.

For all those willing those that complain this is a violation of me being an american, and my amendments please stand up for what you believe in. But for every "one" person that stands up and says TSA scanners, and pat downs are wrong, there are 10 people that need to be in New York for that 8am meeting, and just want to get through security no matter what rights are stripped away for 5 minutes.

Flying is too much of a necessity for peoples way of life, Amtrak, and Greyhound aren't getting people to new york for a meeting at 8am, then back to LA the next day for little timmy's soccer game.

For all those willing those that complain this is a violation of me being an american, and my amendments please stand up for what you believe in. But for every "one" person that stands up and says TSA scanners, and pat downs are wrong, there are 10 people that need to be in New York for that 8am meeting, and just want to get through security no matter what rights are stripped away for 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

THIS NATION IS FULL OF BRAIN DEAD ******S WHO DO WHATEVER THE GOVT TELLS THEM , AND ITS SICKENING, SAD , AND INFURIATING AT THE SAME TIME...
Truer words have never been spoken.

THIS NATION IS FULL OF BRAIN DEAD ******S WHO DO WHATEVER THE GOVT TELLS THEM , AND ITS SICKENING, SAD , AND INFURIATING AT THE SAME TIME...
Truer words have never been spoken.

those Xray machines are concentrated on the skin.. there hasnt been enough time to decide whether these machines are safe ...

would you allow a dentist or doctor to xray you without a lead apron?

so why would you allow 13 dollar hr employees to blast you with an undetermined amount of radiation . These machines arent checked by officals on a daily basis to monitor the radiation output or do they have the necessary personel to do so ....

Sad but true.

those Xray machines are concentrated on the skin.. there hasnt been enough time to decide whether these machines are safe ...

would you allow a dentist or doctor to xray you without a lead apron?

so why would you allow 13 dollar hr employees to blast you with an undetermined amount of radiation . These machines arent checked by officals on a daily basis to monitor the radiation output or do they have the necessary personel to do so ....

Sad but true.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You got TSA agents groping my balls and taking pictures of me naked. I'm probably more scared of them than what you see on your news channel. Just saying. 

As far as "frightening" goes, I'm more scared of Elmo and the Boogeyman than I am of Bubba the ball-groping TSA agent.

Why are dudes talking about violations of amendments and such? It's your choice to fly. When you bought your ticket, you agreed to go through whatever security measures are in place. If you don't like what the TSA is doing:
http://www.greyhound.com/
http://www.amtrak.com/

Or stop *****ing. Plain and simple.
"Bubba the ball-groping TSA agent" is the tip of the ice-berg.... once the public (or "sheep" depending on your view) accept this practice, it gives the government a reason to spread it. eventually, it will be in more places than just the airport., it will be in our malls, schools, parks, theme parks, ballparks, border crossings, street lights to monitor everyone that walks anywhere, etc..... Big Brother is or will be watching us, and keeping us safe, the question is, do you trust the government to do the right thing?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

You got TSA agents groping my balls and taking pictures of me naked. I'm probably more scared of them than what you see on your news channel. Just saying. 

As far as "frightening" goes, I'm more scared of Elmo and the Boogeyman than I am of Bubba the ball-groping TSA agent.

Why are dudes talking about violations of amendments and such? It's your choice to fly. When you bought your ticket, you agreed to go through whatever security measures are in place. If you don't like what the TSA is doing:
http://www.greyhound.com/
http://www.amtrak.com/

Or stop *****ing. Plain and simple.
"Bubba the ball-groping TSA agent" is the tip of the ice-berg.... once the public (or "sheep" depending on your view) accept this practice, it gives the government a reason to spread it. eventually, it will be in more places than just the airport., it will be in our malls, schools, parks, theme parks, ballparks, border crossings, street lights to monitor everyone that walks anywhere, etc..... Big Brother is or will be watching us, and keeping us safe, the question is, do you trust the government to do the right thing?

Amtrak/Boltbus/ Walking>>>>>>>>>>>Flying
ohwell.gif

stop typing in caps, it's like you're yelling in written form and i can imagine you typing it angrily.
i don't fly often but the next time i do, i want the line to move as quickly as possible.

i hope they find a better alternative that everyone will like.  until then, they should continue making sure everyone isn't carrying something onto the plane.

stop typing in caps, it's like you're yelling in written form and i can imagine you typing it angrily.
i don't fly often but the next time i do, i want the line to move as quickly as possible.

i hope they find a better alternative that everyone will like.  until then, they should continue making sure everyone isn't carrying something onto the plane.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.
Its that simple 
if another plane blows up then they would be $!@##!@# about how they need to step up security 

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

The answer really isn't that difficult - don't fly. I'm sure Amtrak and/or Greyhound will be glad to have you.
Its that simple 
if another plane blows up then they would be $!@##!@# about how they need to step up security 

I do not think that this is part of any grand conspiracy, I believe that what is happening is bureaucrats doing what they do, aggrandizing themselves by expanding the boundaries of their mission.

The line of thinking that is being used to justify these scanners, the "whatever it takes to be safe" mentality is what troubles me the most. If we just accept these scanners and any additional security measures at airports, other random, warrant-less searches will be performed in all sorts of public and eventually private spaces. What if a terrorist attacks a mall or a down town financial district. Will all malls or downtown business districts require a pat down and/or body scan. Why not have random checks out on the road. Why not just come into people's home, will some future TSA director or Homeland security official call privacy on private property a "privilege." must like how John Pistole is saying that travel is a "privilege."  

I do not think that this is part of any grand conspiracy, I believe that what is happening is bureaucrats doing what they do, aggrandizing themselves by expanding the boundaries of their mission.

The line of thinking that is being used to justify these scanners, the "whatever it takes to be safe" mentality is what troubles me the most. If we just accept these scanners and any additional security measures at airports, other random, warrant-less searches will be performed in all sorts of public and eventually private spaces. What if a terrorist attacks a mall or a down town financial district. Will all malls or downtown business districts require a pat down and/or body scan. Why not have random checks out on the road. Why not just come into people's home, will some future TSA director or Homeland security official call privacy on private property a "privilege." must like how John Pistole is saying that travel is a "privilege."  

wwoo Guys, Ive decided im gonna to apply to become TSA agent.

devildog, I'm coming for youuu.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom