tsa is out of control

wwoo Guys, Ive decided im gonna to apply to become TSA agent.

devildog, I'm coming for youuu.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rexanglorum

I do not think that this is part of any grand conspiracy, I believe that what is happening is bureaucrats doing what they do, aggrandizing themselves by expanding the boundaries of their mission.

The line of thinking that is being used to justify these scanners, the "whatever it takes to be safe" mentality is what troubles me the most. If we just accept these scanners and any additional security measures at airports, other random, warrant-less searches will be performed in all sorts of public and eventually private spaces. What if a terrorist attacks a mall or a down town financial district. Will all malls or downtown business districts require a pat down and/or body scan. Why not have random checks out on the road. Why not just come into people's home, will some future TSA director or Homeland security official call privacy on private property a "privilege." must like how John Pistole is saying that travel is a "privilege."  
thats the scary thing about it, that anytime they feel like they need to expand their authority, they could carry out a false flag operation to justify new security measures. If 10 people die to keep a million people "safe," they've done their job. 
grin.gif

I do not think that this is part of any grand conspiracy, I believe that what is happening is bureaucrats doing what they do, aggrandizing themselves by expanding the boundaries of their mission.

The line of thinking that is being used to justify these scanners, the "whatever it takes to be safe" mentality is what troubles me the most. If we just accept these scanners and any additional security measures at airports, other random, warrant-less searches will be performed in all sorts of public and eventually private spaces. What if a terrorist attacks a mall or a down town financial district. Will all malls or downtown business districts require a pat down and/or body scan. Why not have random checks out on the road. Why not just come into people's home, will some future TSA director or Homeland security official call privacy on private property a "privilege." must like how John Pistole is saying that travel is a "privilege."  
thats the scary thing about it, that anytime they feel like they need to expand their authority, they could carry out a false flag operation to justify new security measures. If 10 people die to keep a million people "safe," they've done their job. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

Good stuff

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

grin.gif

Good stuff

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Blah blah blah - if you don't want to follow the rules, don't fly.

Americans and their false sense of entitlements are hilarious. Flying is a luxury - if you don't like it, there are other means of transportation.
Wow man, what a sheep. Have you studied the machines for harmful radiation to our bodies? I've never seen someone willing to microwave their body for "freedom".

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Blah blah blah - if you don't want to follow the rules, don't fly.

Americans and their false sense of entitlements are hilarious. Flying is a luxury - if you don't like it, there are other means of transportation.
Wow man, what a sheep. Have you studied the machines for harmful radiation to our bodies? I've never seen someone willing to microwave their body for "freedom".

Umm, flying isn't a right, it's your choice. It's a company, they can do whatever they want. Do I think this is the best way to do things? Not necessarily, but I'm pretty sure the reason we've only had 1 attack in 10 years is because they do things like this. If it's that big of a deal, take a train, they're actually not that bad.

Umm, flying isn't a right, it's your choice. It's a company, they can do whatever they want. Do I think this is the best way to do things? Not necessarily, but I'm pretty sure the reason we've only had 1 attack in 10 years is because they do things like this. If it's that big of a deal, take a train, they're actually not that bad.

Originally Posted by Kramer

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

indifferent.gif
What? Any reasons for the stoneface?

Originally Posted by devildog1776

indifferent.gif
What? Any reasons for the stoneface?

At first I thought TSA agent was a cool gig, now that I see everyone hates them, I think not
laugh.gif
. It is pretty scary though at the abuse of power that TSA has displayed on multiple occasions.

At first I thought TSA agent was a cool gig, now that I see everyone hates them, I think not
laugh.gif
. It is pretty scary though at the abuse of power that TSA has displayed on multiple occasions.

Back
Top Bottom