Turkey is Overrated..

Depends on how its made, the only part of baked turkey I like is the wing
ohwell.gif

You're just not eating the right turkey. When its brined, Seasoned right, and rubbed with herb butter its mad good. So juicy it doesnt even need gravy when done right.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

My mother's pineapple glazed ham>>Turkey

This Man Knows
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW I ain't tryna ruin anyones Turkey Day.. If you likes the Gobble then enjoy yourself
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by akm2tan

You're just not eating the right turkey. When its brined, Seasoned right, and rubbed with herb butter its mad good. So juicy it doesnt even need gravy when done right.

I just made one this exact way. It was the best I've had beside fried. I wanted to fry one but I didn't wanna cop a fryer. I agree though it is over rated. Same with lobster.

Yeah I'm a side guy. I don't really mess with turkey or ham on Thanksgiving. Chicken Wings dressed in sauces FTW.

turkey is alright, it's good with cranberry sauce or smothered with gravy. i pretty much get stuffed with one plate though. i don't know how people eat so much
sick.gif

Fried turkey is the truth. I mean even the left over breasts next morning was still juicy as %%%%. I cant imagine havin turkey any other way ever again.

Back
Top Bottom