Turkey is Overrated..

I enjoy Thanksgiving dinner, but I told my mom that we definitely need to do a bunch of different dishes for Christmas dinner and Thanksgiving dinner next year. Surprisingly like everyone in attendance agreed with me. So I guess we are gonna boot out the traditional dishes and bring in some different flavors over the next couple holiday seasons. Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Originally Posted by akaValentino

not if it's bacon wrapped like this. 
laugh.gif

tumblr_lv68anolXZ1qcbo9lo1_500.jpg

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ this jive turkey.

Most Thanksgiving food sucks. Turkey, stuffing, cranberries, yams, etc...

Originally Posted by akm2tan

You're just not eating the right turkey. When its brined, Seasoned right, and rubbed with herb butter its mad good. So juicy it doesnt even need gravy when done right.
Definitely this. My mom's turkey will change your life.

Honey glazed ham or the pineapple glazed ham. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sometimes I just eat the turkey stuffing itself. 

So much to make with Turkey tho..... Endless possibilities !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by calibeebee

New York>L.A.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wasn't expecting it.

But I actually find turkey to be dat crack
pimp.gif
I live in England so we don't have a Thanksgiving, but it's always appreciated at Christmas.

I used to think the same when I was a kid. But recently I've been learning cooking through the food network and let me tell you, brining your turkey, stuffing it with aromatics, and giving it a coat of rosemary and butter over the skin is the best %$%% EVER.

Turkey I made was on the dry side but gravy on it don't matter. I put gravy on ham and it's bomb too. Gravy on anything is good.

Ham glazed with cinnamon/pineapple and fried turkey >>>>>>>>>>>>

If the turkey isn't fried, I'll eat it to show appreciation to the person that cooked it but dat fried turkey is so delicious

Back
Top Bottom