Turkey is Overrated..

I just dumped a bunch of A1 on my turkey.

Tasted excellent.

i like Turkey just wasnt feeling it this year.... decided to do seafood and couldnt be happier

Snowcrab Legs FTW!!!
pimp.gif

The only part of the turkey that I find tolerable is the breast. But with that being said homemade stuffing > turkey, all day.

I thought I was the only one that thought Turkey was overrated.

Ham though
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I prefer ham. My family always makes Turkey though, I eat like one small piece and I'm good. Thanksgiving meal in general is overrated, I am not trying to gorge myself on food I don't really like. Hate turkey, hate stuffing, not a big fan of sweet potatoes.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

I prefer ham. My family always makes Turkey though, I eat like one small piece and I'm good. Thanksgiving meal in general is overrated, I am not trying to gorge myself on food I don't really like. Hate turkey, hate stuffing, not a big fan of sweet potatoes.
QFT

I always looked forward to stuffing more.. But a turkey done right is delicious.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by airblaster503

QFT

False.

Thanksgiving dinner is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....you ain't doin' it right

Back
Top Bottom