Tyler the creator Mountain Dew AD

lol @ them even considering this for a real commercial. its only something that a golf wang fan would like

GOLF WANG!

Last edited:
I see him more on blogs, tumblr, and commercials than actually hearing any of his music. Him and his crew seem annoying.

Lol at the amount of you guys that dont like or find these guys annoying. Why dont you just ignore them? You came in this thread expecting a guy you hate so why eem come in hurr

The ad isn't even funny. How do these ads even make it through the beginning stages and approved by the higher ups?

Lol at the amount of you guys that dont like or find these guys annoying. Why dont you just ignore them? You came in this thread expecting a guy you hate so why eem come in hurr

I know, right? The audacity of people to post their opinions on a message board...

absolutely hilarious.

you either get this kind of humor or you don't. this is mostly all of tyler the creators idea so people need to give up on the whole racist nonsense.

5 white males, and a man instead of a female. and a pig instead of a goat and no one is offended.

I mean, I get the humor, it just isn't funny.

I don't mind Tyler. Ever since I saw dude jump in that truck on punkd I was like damn, dude is wild.

Back
Top Bottom