Tyler the creator Mountain Dew AD

Wolf was good. And I only listened to it once and don't plan on spinning it again.

Just cause it aint my vibe doesn't mean I gotta call it trash.

^ 3 years younger than the much more mature Kendrick Lamar who had a more f****'d up childhood than Tyler. what's your point exactly?

Tyler had a f***** up childhood? :rolleyes

ya, it must have been hard camping in front of a Supreme sale as a young lad.

I don't find anything wrong with it. I think all of the Felicia the goat commercials are semi-funny because their so weird and out there.

Let that man do what he's paid to do, entertain.

I mean is it honestly just a goat kicked a chicks *** for some mountain dew and she refuses to call him out in a line up?

How would that make anyone want to go buy some mountain dew?

That's EVERY commercial out there. It's like it's a competition about who can be do the most random thing. I'm expecting to see a turtle with a ghost on a leash eating Lays chips courtside during the NBA Eastern conference finals and it be a commercial for Johnson & Johnson band-aids. :smh:

But seriously, I don't get this Tyler guy, nor do I care to since it's not for me. I saw him on Ridiculousness once and I guess being "weird" is his schtick since I saw him acting the same way in the commercial for Vinny's new show too.

View media item 391731

LOL these are funnier though

people must be dumb to find these racist. Stupid, i can see, but racist is just reaching.

Last edited:
I saw a piece of his show on Adult Swim the other night.

He was dressed as a stereotypical asian person and he was doing the old "flied lice" bit.

Truly a maven in the world of comedy.

Lol at the amount of you guys that dont like or find these guys annoying. Why dont you just ignore them? You came in this thread expecting a guy you hate so why eem come in hurr

I know, right? The audacity of people to post their opinions on a message board...

people came in here to hate tho. didn't and weren't even going ot give the commercial a chance

OF the is the ****

I don't see the commercial racist

Gon head let that man eat

WOLFGANG

I love how dudes fake raging and calling dude a Uncle Tom
This kid is joking around like I do around my friends of all colors
Rage about trayvon, rage about Oscar , rage about the man killed by four white teenagers
So tired of complaining about the dumb ish but not fighting for the real ish
How about the violence going on in chi and other hoods
But I will get flamed probably by the wonder twins
Of bish lol

Publicity stunt...just like everything else that-

like when adidas did that racist shoe last year....as long as we're talking about it....

oh and Do the Dew!

I must be lame because I am fan of Tyler the Creator , my white homeboy put me on to dudes mixtape Bastard, since then I been hook to him and his crew specially Frank Ocean, but to me you got have crazy outlook on things to get his humor, dude is hilarious check out his album cover View media item 391951

Last edited:
Chief Keef ain't tellin black kids its cool to be different either.

Tyler ain't comin outta jail, shooting guns then crying about going back to jail cause he was shooting guns, then coming back outta jail and taking more pics with guns.

Back
Top Bottom