Tyler the creator Mountain Dew AD

Chief Keef ain't tellin black kids its cool to be different either.

Tyler ain't comin outta jail, shooting guns then crying about going back to jail cause he was shooting guns, then coming back outta jail and taking more pics with guns.
When u got 15 k people retweeting u saying happy n*******ger month and I hate n*****gers etc something is wrong

Tyler ain't comin outta jail, shooting guns then crying about going back to jail cause he was shooting guns, then coming back outta jail and taking more pics with guns.
When u got 15 k people retweeting u saying happy n*******ger month and I hate n*****gers etc something is wrong

Bruh when u got 15k people retweeting u saying you find it hilarious that young black boy was murdered in your neighborhood and you hope he rests in piss SOMETHING IS WRONG

The N word has been so over excerte these past years by the whole entertainment industries it's doesn't even hold the same meaning anymore. It's depends on how you use it in a sentences

laugh.gif
at people that think you need to have some sort of enlightenment to find these fools funny.

people have different tastes in comedy.

comedy is all about poking fun at pop culture and balancing the offensive.

it's not about "getting" anything. it's more of whether it's your cup of tea or not.
his whole spiel is offensive and outrageous .

there's nothing serious about a man named beyonte... or talking goat, or a hysterical woman screaming while fleeing on crutches. there's a lot to beoffended about but at the end of the day it's a joke. it may land or may not. not that big a deal.

also jesus it's like everything needs to be explained. it's not a t.v. ran ad it was created exclusively for online and it's simply entertainment to get the brand recognized while giving you a laugh. they're not trying to convince you to do anything

Last edited:

Bruh when u got 15k people retweeting u saying you find it hilarious that young black boy was murdered in your neighborhood and you hope he rests in piss SOMETHING IS WRONG

I just quoted myself here to point out that ThorrocksJ stopped posting in this thread after this exchange.

I implore you to continue making your case as to why Tyler is more of an Uncle Tom than Chief Keef.

Last edited:
I just quoted myself here to point out that ThorrocksJ stopped posting in this thread after this exchange.

I implore you to continue making your case as to why Tyler is more of an Uncle Tom than Chief Keef.

He was right though. Keef may be holding communities back but he's not more of an uncle tom than Tyler, it's not even close.

Show us where Keef is blatantly and directly insulting Afro-americans, like all uncle toms do.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom