Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

JubilantLikelyEyra-size_restricted.gif

Another One: Karen Stalks Customer In The Winn-Dixie Parking Lot After Accusing Him Of Stealing! "I Think You're A Thief"

Jameis Winston - 1
Karen - 0

He said look at the receipt and she still didn't believe him. If he stole, why would he walk back in the store?

I think you're a thief.
Well I think your'e a *****.

everyone can suck my **** :rofl:

These people do way too much for minimum wage and someone else's merchandise. When I had my minimum wage gig when I was young, I used to give **** away to strangers.

That wasn't even funny. She has mental issues.

And dude was acting like a weirdo trying to provoke her for internet fame. :smh:

We live in a weird world.

Dude should have been worried about his son, and getting him out of the situation.

Call my kid black again? You weren't going to do ****.

That wasn't even funny. She has mental issues.

And dude was acting like a weirdo trying to provoke her for internet fame. :smh:

We live in a weird world.

Dude should have been worried about his son, and getting him out of the situation.

Call my kid black again? You weren't going to do ****.
Foreals. Big difference between right and not wrong.

No joke...my neighbors across the street called the cops when the fireworks started going up. Cops came and laughed at them. 20min later they were outside watching and smiling like everyone else. Lmfao, the whole neighborhood just saw you Karen out 20min ago and now you want to come out here and enjoy what you just tried to ruin? Talk about zero shame.

Not gonna lie though, watching them eat crow was more pleasurable than the fireworks for a good 5min 😁

Last edited:
The Queen Of Karens Makes A Scene At Her Ex-Husband's House

The police murdered George Floyd, a man who was of no threat to them, in 8 minutes and 46 seconds. Meanwhile, this lady was permitted to exercise her privilege to assault these police officers for over 9 minutes.

Living in the Colony vs. living in the Nation.

This club here hosted a party with 150 people and they got such down and fined.

Goofballs are supporting them

IMG-20200705-WA0003.jpg

Funny how all the post-its are in one color and the writing for most of them look the same. Notice the similar red handwriting on them especially on the left side. Hmmmmm
eee9cdc26593608b36fd8b5709fc5e88.gif
Yep, if i were a betting man....and i am, id wager it was 1 or 2 people, maybe 3 max.

Yep, if i were a betting man....and i am, id wager it was 1 or 2 people, maybe 3 max.
This. My guess is it was the owners.

Should have been on their Saul Goodman grind like when he got that bus full of people to write all those letters about how Huell was a good, church-going man then had the whole gang of burner phones set up for when opposing counsel called the number on the letters :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom