Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

JubilantLikelyEyra-size_restricted.gif

0E5E0D0E-C70B-40E4-8721-77906172BCFA.gif
9F9EEA1B-E71E-44D5-94DD-8ECE1C85C853.gif

I swear that was the first thing I thought about before the cameraman said it :lol:

Holy **** the camera man was annoying af tho

I mean, you did peep his twitter handle, right?
C460EF24-473A-47D3-A975-0E93ACE89F37.jpeg

Of course he’s gonna be screaming and all up in the potentially viral videos :lol:

Another One: Karen Stalks Customer In The Winn-Dixie Parking Lot After Accusing Him Of Stealing! "I Think You're A Thief"

Not saying this is what happened, because we don't have enough context, but thats a common scheme petty thieves do.
Legitimately buy something and get a receipt. Drop it off then return to the store and steal same item. If confronted you have a receipt for it.
It's what the male cashier was eluding to.
Employee Karen needs to realize she gets minimum wage and her company doesn't care about her. Report it to LP and keep it pushin.
Customer Karen isn't following the cardinal rule of mind your own God damn business.

Iono about the Winn Dixie situation either, but something about homeboy isn’t sitting right with me, of course it doesn’t have to, but it seems like some bs. After re-watching the vid, dude got caught and this is damage control. Well played and everything, but if we being honest, he got caught.

Back
Top Bottom