Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

Should have been on their Saul Goodman grind like when he got that bus full of people to write all those letters about how Huell was a good, church-going man then had the whole gang of burner phones set up for when opposing counsel called the number on the letters :lol: :pimp:
Website is real 😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200705-114833.jpg
    Screenshot_20200705-114833.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 689
This fell to the third page. Wow

Got a doozy here

Got a doozy here

:rofl: :rofl:

Nobody knew you was Jewish before this you crazy broad.

Gonna commit vandalism and then claim you work for the white house and you cant prove it cuz it's classified :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

Nobody knew you was Jewish before this you crazy broad.

Gonna commit vandalism and then claim you work for the white house and you cant prove it cuz it's classified :rofl:
In the article it says she went Looney Toons after her husband wanted a divorce...

"Her entire story was from 8 Am (ish?) – 2 PM? The husband wants a divorce and kicked her out, so she went to a hotel. Went to Target, tried destroying it, and got kicked out. Got an Uber back to her hotel. Immediately went shopping, bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff using daddy’s credit card (literally). Was eventually stopped because she refused to wear a mask. Got kicked out of the hotel, walked around with hats ON HER FEET because she apparently lost her shoes. Got another Uber to her house. When she went into her house, her Range Rover was there (somehow) and she tried to leave. The husband stopped her, took her purse away to keep her there. Called the cops. Told the cops how much of a threat her husband is, told them he had unregistered guns, anything to get HIM arrested Then here we are."

Park Ranger Karen Tells Asian Family They're Breaking The Law & Don't Belong In America While Taking A Hike In The Woods Of CA

Got a doozy here

The ones with crazy broads aren't funny and seems more exploitative

Man theres no "Timeout" in a fight, esp when you attack a woman, someones mother. **** outta here fatso

Not even mad someone threw something at his face. If that was my mother, or any woman in my family, im pretty sure id black out and try to hit him with those chairs wrasslin style too

Man theres no "Timeout" in a fight, esp when you attack a woman, someones mother. **** outta here fatso

Not even mad someone threw something at his face. If that was my mother, or any woman in my family, im pretty sure id black out and try to hit him with those chairs wrasslin style too
facts

Back
Top Bottom