Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I Legit just typed the same thing. I'm not going to sit there and have a convo with you about anything. You say your words, aight, I'm going about my business.

some psycho lady came up to my wife yesterday asking her why she was so scared and wearing a mask in the store.

She didn’t say a word to her and just looked at her for a second and kept walking.

you can’t reason with half these people.

whenever I work in townhouses or developments I always wear big headphones so I can act like I can’t hear people when they talk to me.

some psycho lady came up to my wife yesterday asking her why she was so scared and wearing a mask in the store.

She didn’t say a word to her and just looked at her for a second and kept walking.

you can’t reason with half these people.

whenever I work in townhouses or developments I always wear big headphones so I can act like I can’t hear people when they talk to me.

So the lady thought your wife was scared BECAUSE she had the mask on? :lol:

So the lady thought your wife was scared BECAUSE she had the mask on? :lol:

she was in hobby lobby so go figure, I refuse to go in that hell hole but my wife is always copping fake flowers from there like she’s Martha Stewart.

I just laughed like yeah... YOU WERE IN HOBBY LOBBY! :lol:

can’t expect those inbreds to know the mask is for them.

Bay area transplants 👎

Michael Lofthouse also issued a statement, writing, "My behavior in the video is appalling. This was clearly a moment where I lost control and made incredibly hurtful and divisive comments. I would like to deeply apologize to the Chan family. I can only imagine the stress and pain they feel. I was taught to respect people of all races, and I will take the time to reflect on my actions and work to better understand the inequality that so many of those around me face every day."

200.gif

200.gif
Yeah F this dude and his BS statement of carefully picked out words.
“My behavior in the video is appalling...a moment where I lost control...divisive comments. I will take the time to reflect on my actions and work to...”

Nah you a straight racist and, like the other racist POS’s in this thread you’ve just finally been recorded for the world to see.
This clown deserves to lose everything. FOH “a moment” and “divisive comments” this and that...

Bay area is one or the most classist/racist places on earth. Minorities dont be fooled by these liberal white folks they are the worst.

Back
Top Bottom