Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

This guy has already been found, and fired by his employer. He worked for an insurance company in Florida. You can Google it. Didn't take long for the Twitter jury to find him. Such a jerk! See how he feels on unemployment now.

Being fired aint enough.

Criminal penalties.

Assault charges.

Cops imprison....kill...murder black and brown people for MUCH less.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted but a ***** tells a Black man that he wishes he was White. It's a new day in America.

eb12568cb4f3ec36a4d98b6efc688d2f.jpg

You just cant make this **** up!!!

The man at the center of the Central Park “Karen” fiasco has said he will not cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation, according to a new report.

Christian Cooper told the New York Times on Tuesday that Amy Cooper, 41, has suffered enough since the May encounter that destroyed her career and reputation.

Enlarge ImageChristian CooperWilliam Farrington / NYPost
Amy Cooper was charged on Monday with falsely reporting an incident in the third degree.

“On the one hand, she’s already paid a steep price,” Christian, 57, told the paper, referring to the criminal charge. “That’s not enough of a deterrent to others?”

The avid birdwatcher added, “Bringing her more misery just seems like piling on.”

“So if the DA feels the need to pursue charges, he should pursue charges. But he can do that without me,” he said, adding that greater principles are at stake.

You just cant make this **** up!!!

The man at the center of the Central Park “Karen” fiasco has said he will not cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation, according to a new report.

Christian Cooper told the New York Times on Tuesday that Amy Cooper, 41, has suffered enough since the May encounter that destroyed her career and reputation.

Enlarge ImageChristian CooperWilliam Farrington / NYPost
Amy Cooper was charged on Monday with falsely reporting an incident in the third degree.

“On the one hand, she’s already paid a steep price,” Christian, 57, told the paper, referring to the criminal charge. “That’s not enough of a deterrent to others?”

The avid birdwatcher added, “Bringing her more misery just seems like piling on.”

“So if the DA feels the need to pursue charges, he should pursue charges. But he can do that without me,” he said, adding that greater principles are at stake.

He seemed regretful from the beginning.

The analogy is off.

Ppl say wear a mask for protection like you wear a condom for protection. She then addresses wearing a condom to prevent pregnancy ignoring that it protects you from STDs.

The joke don't make sense to me.

Back
Top Bottom