Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

When you attempt to make a joke with an analogy there has to be correlation. Thats the entire point.

Otherwise it isn't funny.

There is no correlation. Joke doesn't make sense.

The woman in the Twitter snippet is a comedian. She’s not really dude’s wife. It’s satire directed at the excuses some white people come up with to mask/justify their racism.
When she started talking I really just felt she was stupid.

I skipped to the end and then I heard something extra stupid.

Maybe if I could actually bare the entire vid I'd have caught the satire. I didn't and to me she came off as dumb and crazy as the white woman claiming she was raped as an excuse or explanation for her actions.

The analogy is off.

Ppl say wear a mask for protection like you wear a condom for protection. She then addresses wearing a condom to prevent pregnancy ignoring that it protects you from STDs.

The joke don't make sense to me.
The whole video is a parody of an entitled conservative. So I don't think she meant it to make little sense anyway. Kinda seemed seems like that comparison was intended to be a little incoherent too. So the joke is not specifically the pregnant through the mouth thing, but someone picking up that this how ridiculous conservatives sound when they whine about mask.

She is basically being @aepp20

The whole video is a parody of an entitled conservative. So I don't think she meant it to make little sense anyway. Kinda seemed seems like that comparison was intended to be a little incoherent too. So the joke is not specifically the pregnant through the mouth thing, but someone picking up that this how ridiculous conservatives sound when they whine about mask.

She is basically being @aepp20
It was wild subtle to me when it started. So there was no reason for me not to give she stupidly believed in what she was saying.

That other satire dude was a bit better cuz his absurd statements were hitting better.

You just cant make this **** up!!!

The man at the center of the Central Park “Karen” fiasco has said he will not cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation, according to a new report.

Christian Cooper told the New York Times on Tuesday that Amy Cooper, 41, has suffered enough since the May encounter that destroyed her career and reputation.

Enlarge ImageChristian CooperWilliam Farrington / NYPost
Amy Cooper was charged on Monday with falsely reporting an incident in the third degree.

“On the one hand, she’s already paid a steep price,” Christian, 57, told the paper, referring to the criminal charge. “That’s not enough of a deterrent to others?”

The avid birdwatcher added, “Bringing her more misery just seems like piling on.”

“So if the DA feels the need to pursue charges, he should pursue charges. But he can do that without me,” he said, adding that greater principles are at stake.

Oh, so he is soft

The bird was tryna have him killed but he was go easy on her. Sucka

The white man in that video is a gem and a real American. He was right. That Black Guy needed to mind his own business.

The man at the center of the Central Park “Karen” fiasco has said he will not cooperate with the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation, according to a new report.

Christian Cooper told the New York Times on Tuesday that Amy Cooper, 41, has suffered enough since the May encounter that destroyed her career and reputation.

Amy Cooper was charged on Monday with falsely reporting an incident in the third degree.

“On the one hand, she’s already paid a steep price,” Christian, 57, told the paper, referring to the criminal charge. “That’s not enough of a deterrent to others?”

The avid birdwatcher added, “Bringing her more misery just seems like piling on.”

“So if the DA feels the need to pursue charges, he should pursue charges. But he can do that without me,” he said, adding that greater principles are at stake.

200w (2).gif

She is basically being @RustyShackleford

No lies detected. She was being a lib just like RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Man F*** this simp!! Dude is trying to make a sympathy play for the P.

Back
Top Bottom