Unethical Life Hacks

Im the king when it comes to unethical life hscks. will post my tips and tricks later today.

here is one if your a ny’er and need to get on the subway for free without hopping the turnstyle.

Stand at the turnstile when you hear the train pulling up and people are leaving ask for a swipe. Usally people are gonna emphasized with you and give you a free swipe. you avoid getting a ticket/summons from the transit cop and its not illegal cause you didn’t pay for it or someone isnt selling you a swipe.

I go to this hood Marathon gas station by my job for black skullies.

They're on a stand with tee's, hoodies, and thermals.

I just put one on, and go pay for my coffee and he never charges me for the cap because its just normal wear out here

The cap only $3 but thats $3 in my pocket.

These caps get washed in like a week so during the winter, I run through em.

Im the king when it comes to unethical life hscks. will post my tips and tricks later today.

here is one if your a ny’er and need to get on the subway for free without hopping the turnstyle.

Stand at the turnstile when you hear the train pulling up and people are leaving ask for a swipe. Usally people are gonna emphasized with you and give you a free swipe. you avoid getting a ticket/summons from the transit cop and its not illegal cause you didn’t pay for it or someone isnt selling you a swipe.

Eh...this isnt a good idea if you need to be somewhere for a certain time. It'll work but you might have to miss one or three trains before someone feels charitable.

:rofl: pretty ****ed up. How often do you do this?

I go to this hood Marathon gas station by my job for black skullies.

They're on a stand with tee's, hoodies, and thermals.

I just put one on, and go pay for my coffee and he never charges me for the cap because its just normal wear out here

The cap only $3 but thats $3 in my pocket.

These caps get washed in like a week so during the winter, I run through em.

*****, that ain’t no life hack, that’s theft.

Reminds me that someone in the cheap and save money thread posted to go to the self checkout line at the grocery store and not scan most of the items. We were like that’s not being frugal, you’re just stealing.

Send your girl flowers at work without a card.
Or a card without a name
If she doesn't bring them home or doesn't mention them when you see her.....shes cheating.

If you want to eat and just dip without paying....take the bill and leave a tip.

Spill some of your drink on the seat in front of you in a movie theater

If you need to drop a pet off at a kennel because you are traveling...get someone else to drop them off....and pick your pet up alone. You'll look like a hero and they will hate the other person

If you ever get a flat tire always take a picture.
It could come in handy.

Spill some of your drink on the seat in front of you in a movie theater

:lol:

Also, sneak in as many people as you want for the price of two ticket stubs. First two people go in, one comes out with both stubs and gives one to another person. Repeat infinitely.

Need a size swap but the store you purchased from is out of stock? Look to Zappos or another retailer that has your size, order the correct size and return the wrong size to the second retailer acting like the mistake was made on their end. This sometimes can work with swapping out a colorway too.

Man this isn't working on the regular :rofl:ppl are in such a rush. Location station by me people will stand and ask for a swipe on some "C'mon it's only $2.75" :rolleyes . Better off waiting for the Exit doors to open and when a large group uses it, you just walk through quickly.

Man this isn't working on the regular :rofl:ppl are in such a rush. Location station by me people will stand and ask for a swipe on some "C'mon it's only $2.75" :rolleyes . Better off waiting for the Exit doors to open and when a large group uses it, you just walk through quickly.

lol word
That's like saying you can get money by panhandling on the streets. I mean you can, but nawwwww

Don't know what NYers you approaching, ones I know are hitting you with "**** outta here b".

Emphasized though.

This one always works like a charm for someone I know : first off if you see a commercial for some sort of junk food ( Candy Bars , Chips , Oreo Cookies etc)
Go to your nearest Target/Walmart and just pick what you would like open it up and try them if you don't like it don't pay , if you do still don't pay. Works ALL the time!!!

And don't worry about being charged with a crime , because you are only sampling.

:smh: this thread :smh:

R4khMt7ZXEqyj2FH0I0no6CTQMX3JcE-FAjJDVtxJtI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom