UPDATE 10/3 got it: Free Free Free HBO for Comcast customers for 12 months FREE FREE FREE

Since I already have HBO in an HD Bundle, they offered me Star channels.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Does this cover all the HBO channels on comcast or just the main one?

All 6 HBO Channels. Got my HBO for a year. Thanks OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Just called, CURRENT HBO CUSTOMERS NOT ELIGIBLE!

Wrong, im getting it now.
how'd you do it? I called and the lady told me she couldn't do it because I already have HBO.
I have Digital Premier package or something that I think includes it with other channels

Has anyone actually confirmed that this is a Comcast promotion? It seems that you can't call Comcast directly to do it. Has Comcast acknowledged that theyare in fact doing this? What if it's a random number set up to imitate Comcast, and they steal your info?

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Has anyone actually confirmed that this is a Comcast promotion? It seems that you can't call Comcast directly to do it. Has Comcast acknowledged that they are in fact doing this? What if it's a random number set up to imitate Comcast, and they steal your info?
Someone has a scan from the flier they got in the mail over on slickdeals, it has been confirmed as an actual deal through comcast. However, thecall center is not Comcast, it is a 3rd party. They send on your info to Comcast to verify the eligibility of the deal, hence the 72 hours. Supposedly, thisis all info I've garnered from the slickdeals thread, I haven't confirmed it with a rep or anything,

Damn, yall late, this how I got all my HBO's.
They also have deals on the bundles for 12
months.

Anyone skeptical about this? I'm a paranoid guy
laugh.gif

How do we know this is legit?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KL9

Anyone skeptical about this? I'm a paranoid guy
laugh.gif

How do we know this is legit?
nerd.gif
im kinda worried now since someone said the place we called isnt comcast
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Just called, CURRENT HBO CUSTOMERS NOT ELIGIBLE!

Wrong, im getting it now.
how'd you do it? I called and the lady told me she couldn't do it because I already have HBO.
I have Digital Premier package or something that I think includes it with other channels

Same thing happend to me, so I called and cancelled my HBO with Comcast then called them back and got it FREE
laugh.gif
(And thats what the lady told me to do)

i'm a little worried, i don't have a box or receiver. just regular cable connected to my tv.

anyways i hope it works. this would be great.

already told my friends. if this is a scam atleast my friends going down with me
laugh.gif

i hope you guys didnt have to give up stuff like the last 4 digits of your social or anything like that

this did sound kinda fishy.. i called the guy sounded like he was on a cell phone too.. kept cutting out... he didnt even ask for my comcast act#.. just myname, address, and phone #.. kinda scarred now..lol this better not be no damn scam..

Back
Top Bottom