UPDATE 2/7/09 NEW PICS - Got the Max Orange 1s Today. Detailed Pics Inside.

copped early
pimp.gif

i just compared the color max orange to my infrared vi's and the i's is orange and the infrareds are red. two different colors.

on another note RIP to my deadstock infrared. when i busted them open i saw cracks and the soles are busted apart from the midsole. the midsoles are as dry asa sahara desert. i realized i stored them directly next to my room heater and i guess it soaked up all the moisture from them. i've been wearing theminside my house and they were fine.

$500 bucks down the drain......

Originally Posted by s dubl

When pics first surfaced I was feelin em...

When they showed up on CitySole I almost copped...

Now that I see actual pics I'm disappointed
smh.gif

Nylon..... what the hell were they thinking. Everything else about the shoe is nice....should have used canvas.

word, what he said.

2 many hot kicks comin 2 out for me 2 buy these.

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

i just compared the color max orange to my infrared vi's and the i's is orange and the infrareds are red. two different colors.

on another note RIP to my deadstock infrared. when i busted them open i saw cracks and the soles are busted apart from the midsole. the midsoles are as dry as a sahara desert. i realized i stored them directly next to my room heater and i guess it soaked up all the moisture from them. i've been wearing them inside my house and they were fine.

$500 bucks down the drain......

Damn, sucks to hear that man... Got me all paranoid checking out my pairs now!

Man I'm not a real big fan of bright colors but these are hot.. People are gonna be pissed when pass on these and then gotta spend $200+ after RD to cop...

Sweet. These pics make them look better than I thought they'd be. My order from BNYC for these shipped, and I should be receiving them on Tuesday.

the only thing i really lik about these shoes r the insert...
they should come with my bred 1 high strap...
smh

i heard the 60+ Is pack it is coming out the blk toe high instead of bred, cuz jordan worn blk toe high in tht game, isnt it?

YEAH THOSE ARE NICE BUT
THEY ARE TO MANY 1'S DROPPED LATELY NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR THE REAL RELEASES

i saw these in magic sneaker today, woulda copped but didnt have my size
frown.gif
. anyways i think pix dunt really do these kicks justice. u gotta see them in person to really decide if u like them. i have to admit i dunt like themas much now but im still coppin.

Back
Top Bottom