Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Sad news may he rest in peace.

So young to go. Lymphoma as a whole is usually pretty treatable but it all depends on the type.

I can't imagine what he went through, but he fought until the very end and I'm glad he was a part of the NT Fam. Wherever he is, I hope there's another NT message board with our fam on the other side. RIP Breezy.

Side note: I'm down to send his family some flowers as well.

Last edited:
If meth comes through, i'll be more than happy to introduce myself to his family and ask if it's ok that some of us can mail them some gifts

I only live 10 mins from san jose, that way i can ask for approval

Rest In Paradise

I PM'ed him before and he seemed to be going through it.

The pain is over, brother. I'm down to donate to the family.

Walkin around the house just thinking about life ever since I read the thread a few hours ago had me shedding a tear.

I might not have known dude but it's still extremely sad, because us NT regulars are like family and it almost feels like a friend passed away.

i thought this was the typical NT "my life is so terrible thread"...

glad i came in here, this really opened my eyes to how this can happen to anyone at any age.

dude was 3 years younger than me..
mean.gif

i couldnt imagine being that young going through something this painful, i would've lost all hope in beating it the  very first day of being diagnosed.

this dude treated this like just a small bump in the road he would eventually get over. 

i hope he lived it up on his last days on earth, this should also snap some of you cry babies back into reality.

sucks that you don't find out about this kind of stuff until it's too late. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Man this hurts like I lost 1 of the crew.

RIP Beezy. You fought that cancer ***** like a true G.

v :pimp: dat avy

Last edited:
Rockin the avy :pimp: "Imitation is the biggest form of flattery"

Like someone else mentioned I wish we all would've found out sooner, we could've sent his fam a gift on his bday. I think we should send something to them.

First time seeing this thread but I've seen it mentioneda few times. Rest in piece and condolences to the family. Wish I could've supported earlier.

Really hits you hard tbh. Almost had to shed a tear.

My eyeballs just got really sweaty reading your updates man. I hope you beat this ****.

EDIT:

WOW...RIP

Last edited:
Truly sad, remember following this thread and tears came when he said he's getting ready to leave. I hope it was swift.

"Sorry bro, really sorry.

If I survive my illness I won't be able to have kids, so I know how it is.

Adopt and make some kid happy"

Last post before he went 10 days later...

RIP family. Sorry for getting on you with the "Real life" thing before every post lol, looking back at it now, you've been dropping clues for me to really live life

Watch over us.

damn... seeing this update has me blown. Me and Beezy exchanged messages a while back. My Godbrother died from the same form of cancer at the age of 28. It's one of those forms that you just can't beat really. I'm all sorts of messed up right now. When I saw this on page 1, I was hoping it was good news. RIP to one of our brothers though. |I

Back
Top Bottom