Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Dont even know wat to say.

I always just thought of this as s sneakerhead message board.
but this is a community and im honestly very sad for dude.

he went out happy tho.

RIP

Damn |I

This is sad man, cancer is just getting a hold of everyone :frown:

RIP bro, I hope you were able to do everything before it was your time to go.

Didn't even know him but this makes me sad.

Reminds me of why I chose to go into the nursing field. I might not be able to cure everyone but I'll do my best to help them feel better.

:frown:

frown.gif

This makes me so sad :smh:

We were the same age.

He bought a phone ring from sooperhoop so he has his address
Someone PM him.

To think he was dead all this time :smh:

R.I.P

Been saying R.I.P a lot lately.

Last edited:
Was mad reading the latest replies asking myself why are they writing him off?

Till I went back a few pages..man. I feel sick right now. :\

RIP Fernando Acosta.

Just went thru his Youtube, dude did a vid of his girls butt and played it off when she looked up. FUNNY.

Damn I was hoping that we would find out some positive info....only to be let down and feelin sad now, I feel bad.

I lost my mom to breast cancer last march, also lost my gram to cancer, I know too many people who passed from it and its ********..I don't understand why people have to go through something like that.

RWG, my prayers go out to him and his family...

should there be a new thread for all NTer's to leave their condolences?  Some might just glance pass the title

Last edited:
This really hurt dude was so optimistic and wanted to beat it up but also came to terms. Real respect to how brave he was.

damn, i knew what it was when i saw a bunch of new replies. glad we got some closure tho. i've been following this thread from the jump. much respect to Fernando for his kind spirit and being a solider. i know his soul still lives on. R.I.P. homie 
tired.gif

RIP Beezy...At least he is no longer in pain...

We need to find out his address...I'm down to contribute to send an arrangement or something...like someone else said, I'm sure his family would feel shocked and really appreciate the gesture

Back
Top Bottom