Update 3: Home now! Looking like that time where I leave this earth

Aw man :frown:

It's real |I

Even if I didn't like his "real life" tag line :lol: , dude was definitely a positive addition.

Rest in peace homey.

damn he was my age too, passed too young. may you rest in peace brother. that v day thing was alpha male :smokin RIP fam

Last edited:
Condolences. Sad to hear this.

He was very supportive of my business venture and was eager to help. I definitely appreciated that.

I glanced over this thread not knowing what it was about, but someone sent me a pm asking if I had son's address.

I searched my email and couldn't find his paypal confirmation with his info in it.

If I am able to retrieve it, I MUST have some type of approval from his family before I broadcast their personal information like that. I know you all mean well, but out of respect for the fam, they may not want to be bombarded with items from strangers. If someone else has his addy, I would advisethem to take the same precautions.

I would like @Methodical management to chime in because I trust his judgment.

RIP Fernando Acosta, life is short and even tho I didnt know him personally it hurts.

Can any NTers dig up some info and get his family's address or contact number? The number I have of his is no longer in service. We can probably think of something to do and I can send it to them since I stay in San Jose. 

Man RIP Beezy 
mean.gif

RIP Beezy :frown:

I'd be down to donate money or send cards or anything like that to his family. I almost think if we got an address and could just flood it with cards+money, his family would really appreciate it. Cards show that you took that extra 5 mins to put some thought into it. If anyone gets any leads on an address or where to send stuff, please PM me. I wanna help out.

RIP brother. I hope you lived your life to the fullest and had no regrets. Def too young to go out like that man. NT loves you, and may you rest.

I haven't looked at this thread in a few days and just saw the news. Sitting here at lunch and got legit choked up.

RIP to him.

It's very sad to hear and I'm glad we can have closure. Thank you BabyJ for taking the time to bring this to a close.

Man I keep telling people best thing you can do to avoid cancer and other terminal diseases is to exercise and eat lots of vegetables and fruits.

I got to the farmers market every week and buy lots of fruits and vegetables. I also have a nutribullet that I use to grind up my fruits and v into a smoothie and i eat them twice a day sometimes

Doctors tell you all the time, why dont you think doctors never have cancer is very rare to see a doctor with cancer

rip nter

RIP to this man.

From the interactions I have had with him on the board, he seems like a solid dude. I am sorry to hear of his passing.

Same age as me too. Hate seeing life taken away, at such a young age, no less. As if we don't realize this already, we should be thankful for everyday we wake up and are able to live life. R.I.P. to the fallen.

Gone too soon.

Is it possible for a fellow NTer to get info on his gravestone so that someone could take a pic. Hopefully with a card that has a message from all of us from NT so that his family may see how connected he was to all of us when they visit him? Something like "Always remembered, R.I.P Fernando Acosta -NT Family"

Back
Top Bottom