eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm at peace with my lust​
I can kill 'cause in God I trust, yeah​
It's evolution, baby​
Flint XIII and Black XIII lows size 10.5

Check that 11 packs. Confirmed.

Is there any info on possible prices.If they all cost the same as the Dmp then I think I can pull that off. :wow:
eek.gif

XII's and XI's !!!!!!!!!!!!! i'll break my credit card after that purchase
Looking for some Pippen 1's Bulls colorway in size 11 or 11.5. pm me with what u got

Quote:
^ What's that supposed to mean?

I think TDog meant that if it online only why is the clothing available for them (stores) through their catalogue. Kinda like why sell the clothing for a pair of shoes if you are not even going to be able to sell them. Am I correct on this assumption Tdog?

Quote:
I also need to clear something up. For those hearing or reading what we say about the XX3... YOU might like it...some of YOU have the highest expectations known to man about ANYTHING Tinker puts out.. so you won't be happy as a result, because almost NOTHING can meet expectations.

I'm not going to take that as a way out for why the shoe may not reach expectations.

My expectations aren't high because it's "Tinker" making the shoe... my expectations are high because these shoes are supposed to portray Money himself. And as a player Jordan himself met expectations... he is greatness and that is what I am going to expect from this shoe (which is supposed to be the last of the line)

I hate to put the burden on Tinker but hey, you're designing the final shoe of a LEGENDARY line for the greatest player to ever play the game.

It better reach expectations or I'll feel like this line went out like MJ did when he tried to make his comeback with the Wizards.

I hope Tinker can use this quote as inspiration as to why he should make the XX3's THAT much better:

Quote:
because almost NOTHING can meet expectations.[/
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

I was at the meeting today and everything that was put on hear by Brim, PO and everybody else is TRUE. I did see the clothing for the 10/13 package and 14/9 package along with the Melo 4, CP signature shoe, XX3 Shoe. The box for the XX3 will be something special from what I was told today.

thank flip.
Team Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,Flipmode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Okay, so if the 11 packs are confirmed, that does not include the DMP2 pack...correct? If this is so, then that means two pairs of 3's will be releasing, so we could potentially be receiving the black/cement and white/cement 3's! Somebody correct me if they have information.
~HOLDEN~​

XI pack check....wow. 2008 off the hook
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

when rock deep said that "11 packs confirmed"..i think he ment that 11 different (not XI) PACKAGES are releasing.

this sounds like an interesting idea
peep the ebay auctions, seller id: Aint_I_Man

"Run with invisible men, but yall kno....keep the E40's on em, i jus tell em when to go" - Joe Budden

Quote:
but for people who actually wear the shoes they buy....How many pairs of White/Black/Red shoes do you need before they become a waste??

Any and all og's are welcome.

Quote:
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
The Black/Red XVs ARE COMING OUT and will more than likely be online only (in the US)

Smart move but still kinda pathetic.

lol online they know aint nobody going to buy those things(i will just know NT aint fans..)so they makin a online exclusive smh
YO! Reppin Chicago!

[/font]
Never Play Games SON![/center]

This is
food-bananas.jpg

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers

Quote:
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
Omar...

1st to drop the bomb.

Good Looks on sharing this info first.

I don't think there is anything else I can add.

Well if it isn't SeanNever trouble trouble until trouble troubles you

11 packs....so I gather that JB is going conservative with this then LOL.

All these packs with og colourways, this is going to be nuts. I can only imagine the pricing and availability issues that may arise.

Going to get my loan application ready.....LMAO

Back
Top Bottom