*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

I don't think all those packages are coming out next year. Unless they are gonna be limited like the DMP's there's no way. You can't oversaturate the market with shoes like this. The average person wouldn't be able to cop more than 3 packages and a couple of shoes by themselves.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZsimons4507
I'm looking to sell my OG Bred XI, OG & Retro Raptor VII, and CG IX

if this is true, and they release all of the packages that add up to 23, and all of them are og colorways or along the lines of an og colorway. the hype and prices on these will be astronomical.
2001 RETRO JORDAN XI CONCORD SZ 13 NDS NO OG BOX $165 OBO

CHECK BUY/SELL FORUM

22+1?
alpha & omega pack 2
:rofl:
roll.gif

please let jb bring back the old school fiyah......packs or whateva
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

ok can anyone say 12 MONTHS OF JORDAN if they do all but the 22-1 combo (cuz the 22 just droped and all) it would be one pack a month to and lead up to the 23 and the 23 would have the whole last month of the year and would drop around x mas that would be just right lol

tell me wat you think about this

JB aka "OD" Brand

:smh:
smh.gif
TeamClippers
It's not just a basketball team that needs you. It's an entire nation.
Team Dodgers
Garciaparra-Kent-Furcal-Saenz-Loney-Pierre-Ethier-R.Martin-Penny-Saito-Broxton

dudes are gonna be livin in their cars with packages of J's to keep them warm
I'm from the dirty gutter Cincinnati my city like none other.

Quote:
ok can anyone say 12 MONTHS OF JORDAN if they do all but the 22-1 combo (cuz the 22 just droped and all) it would be one pack a month to and lead up to the 23 and the 23 would have the whole last month of the year and would drop around x mas that would be just right lol

are you saying the 23's will drop in x mas of 2008, cuz if u are then no way will that happen, that would mean 1 more season and 3 months in 2 another nba season of players still rockin the XX2's, thats just dumb business, jb for last couple years relesases the sig shoe at all star break,

OR R U SAYING THEY WILL RELEASE IN THE DECMEBER 07 CAN U CLEAR THAT UP 4 ME
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I was so looking forward to next year's releases. So looking forward. A couple of classic releases, avoid some LS nonsense, casual, calm relaxed pick ups from my local footlocker.

Nah that would be too easy for Jb. Far too much like giving the customer what they want in the easiest way possible. Nah lets give the customer some of the shoes theyve been wanting for the most time but hey lets make it as difficult as possible for them to cop them safely (!!!) , reasonably and easily.

Goddamit JB I am hacked off with having to move heaven and earth to purchase the products that i want to buy.

Please reconsider this package idea, or at least the amount of packages and do release some of these classic shoes as stand alone releases, thus ensuring that at least some of your product is reaching the people that really want it first hand, without them having to deal with the resellers who right now are busy booking up year long holidays for 2009 with the amount of money they are going to make

Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
Desperatly looking for Lebron PEs esp the new Dunkmans in a size 9.5. PM me if you can help cheers​

nah im just sayin it would fall just right and f the nba players they can get any shoe they want LOL

The only good thing about this Pack @#%$ is that it will be in original colors. Why not release them seperately? They would make more money this way.

Quote:
Please don't say we didnt tell you, when your not as happy as you thought you'd be when pics finally release.
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

..:team TEXAS:..
.:210:.

Wow, overload 2008 may be it for me....Maybe i'll pull a Jay Z or MJ (you retire to re-retire)
In the event of my demise, when my heart can beat no more, I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I had lived 4, I will die before my time because I feel the shadow's depth, so much I wanted 2 accomplish, before I reached my death
I have come 2 grips with the possibility and wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive In the event of my Demise 2pac

every one wouldnt b able to get all them if they was seperate i hope they not in that much of a need for money lol

Dear shoe god, please let it be the chicago X and bring back the playoff XIII. I be broke, but i be happy when i copped it.

So this is what the "12 months of Jordans" has come to...Packages. Any of you celebs have info on those "OG scraps" resurfacing?
That's the only thing that would get me amped for 2008.
For Sale: OG Foamposite one FireRed V Retro DS 10

Back
Top Bottom