*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

what if they mix it up and do "II & III?"

of course, it doesn't add up to "23" but it is 2 & 3.....

if this info is correct then i see them pulling some tricks out the bag to LURE some collectors back in that have recently QUIT!
HEY....it'sa me....MARIO!!!

I don't even care that much now. I also wont be that broke....I'm only getting the the Aquas and 2 packs.

The two packs that interest me the most is the 11 and 12 also the 7 and 16.

Peace.....and just buy what you like fellas.
TEAM BROOKLYN

TEAMMARVEL

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at everyone who flamed ntinfomaniac who posted this information earlier because he didnt have a source

Package # 1

Retro 10 Spring 08.
- Black/Dark Shadow/True Red
&
Retro 13 Spring 08.
- White/True Red/Black

Possible Package # 2

Retro 9 Spring 08.
- White/Black/True Red
&
Retro 14 Spring 08.
- Black/White/True Red

"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

thanks for the info. looks like '08 will be really leave a big hole in my wallet.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

thanks for the name kampoutkid edited
"That Paper will stack up, if you let it. I keep messing up, I got a shoe fetish."- Young Jeezy

Im not a fan of packs but at least they will release mostly original colorways. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

WANTED: Size 11-13 any condition!PM Me!
[] Red Supreme Blazer
[] Blk/neon Air Total Max Uptempo
[] Nike Foamposite pro Voltage

yup, this is a must, i think im goin to have to resort to prostitution.. :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
"Hot Fiyah" and "I have an affinity for white women" are to-be-expected phrases in any given Rock post.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Space Jams and White/Red XII...lets goo
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Need we say Moore?​

In almost all those packs I only want one shoe in each which is wack

I just want the XIII's and the Aquas
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

its funny most u guys say stop with the packages, but ur still gonna buy em. i kinda like this. im not tryna classify anybody but that way jordans wont b so common, i mean i wouldnt pay nothin steep for the package, but im sure only most jordan heads will b droppin the doe for the packages. but hopefully we dont get raped for the packages, i like the idea. but i think most of em will only have one shoe i really want
peep my musicwww.soundclick.com/nessfromathabk

Quote:
You can't oversaturate the market with shoes like this

Just wait.

Quote:
at the Red Stripe man...
at Rock...hillarious guy.

Yall should check out the Big Breast thread if you get a chance, that's Rock at his finest...
roll.gif
:D
happy.gif

Quote:
Dorenbacher II's...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Thanks for all the info.
Besides some VI's, I could do without everything else except some XI's mid of course.
For The Love Of The Game​

xv and viii together in a package! :rofl:
roll.gif
shoes for sale sz 10.5
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

PO or ROCK,

any idea of how many of these "packages" will release. There's no way they plan on doing all of the shoes that add up to 23, that's just crazy.

I would much rather have the free will to buy what the hell I want to as far as models go, but if I had to pick up a pack there are the only ones I would give a fyck about

14 and 9
13 and 10
12 and 11

Other than that pass

Jordan Brand don't forget where you come from

--My Space--

Sell me your size 15 Jordans and Nikes!!!!

Quote:
Watching NTers try to add to 23 at the beginning of this thread gave me a chuckle.
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

2001 RETRO JORDAN XI CONCORD - SZ 13 Near DS - NO OG BOX - $150 shipped OBO

CHECK BUY/SELL FORUM

Back
Top Bottom