*UPDATE Mar. 22nd* INFO: ALL 11 Countdown Packs Colorways confirmed & XX3

Quote:
8's and 15's matched together? potentially because they both release around the same time. but again, doubt it because why package them together when you are retro'ing Aquas and Breds in the same year. that would mean white/grey/red's would have to be retroed yet again.
ed their tribute to #23 with the Alpha & Omega packs.

I don't know if my credit cards can take the hit. Specially if I want to buy multiple packs of some. I just hope they are not as hard to get as the DMPs because I will def. be broke come next year.

I guess I gotta start looking for those 0% interst rate for 1 yr rewards cards. Damn I just wished I would have been able to buy those Eastbay giftcards when they were 20% off. This brings me to the following question, are these releases going to be available through Eastbay as a GR type or are they going to be LS type releases?

packages are a bad idea

i.e the old love new love

i didnt like the yellow ones, so i just ended up not buying the package at all
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

Yeah I would love to see an XI + XII package with maybe some Concord XI's and White/Black Taxi XII's.

It would be funny if all the informants were just playing mind games with us and making up this info to stir up hype and controversy...haha but I doubt they are. Thanks for the updates PO and Rock...sounds like '08 is going to make up for this year and then some.

XII x XI :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
TEAM

UNCIRCUMSIZED

Hmm,Depends whats together and if they're GR like the BMP's, i'll most likely cop.

13's and 10's sounds good play off 13's and Chicago 10's..12's and 11's sounds great both in white and red mids
WhErE my SaLvAdOrIaNs At ?!?!?!?

dec 22 is probably going to be my next pair of jordans then!! probably will pass on the xv's.
They call me hadoken because i'm down right, fierce

Why will the Black/Red XV's be most likely an online release??? >:
mad.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
???cAn I LiVE??? Member #5- DJ236
GwiNNeTT CouNTy​

It's typical of JB to whip all these potentially great releases into packs. Resellers are gonna go INSANE on these, and what about the inevitable people (including myself) who might want only one pair out of each pack? I can maybe cough up $150 to buy a solid OG colorway, but $300 in one drop is hard to justify.

Gotta start planning now I guess, who wants to split some packs with me? :lol:
laugh.gif
...TEAM LOGIC ...TEAM RAPTORS ...DebateSyndicate
EMAIL: vinsanity2k5@hotmail.com

YO! Sell me your size 12-12.5 XVIs,III mochas,VII olympics, XI DMP, LBJ III and AZGs!​

Pricing is gonna be ridiculous on this
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
TEAMMARVEL​

Back
Top Bottom