Update!!! So my friend is thinking of blowing up the school and I need advice

op why would you hang out with dudes who would honestly think things such as blowing up a school is a solution to a problem?

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

I seriously think he might do it. I'm wanna try and talk him down from it. He's been on a craze lately with him because he keep saying he wants someone to f with him so he can kill them. Sadly he constantly talks about killing. I wanna keep the cops out as long as possible but will make the call if needed
What?!
How did I miss this???
You've already got blood on your hands as far as I'm concerned.

I mean...I'm glad you're asking...but... I've gotta wonder about how you think and make decisions in the rest of your life. How is this even a question at this point or even wondering what the right thing to do is? You might as well say his name already. This is getting ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JKomorowski09

op why would you hang out with dudes who would honestly think things such as blowing up a school is a solution to a problem?

...And It makes me wonder what type of "friend" he is or if hes just an associate of his and OP choose to call him a friend.

He damn sure wouldn't confide in OP like that if they didn't share similar sentiments about aspects of life.

For all I know, OP probably joked about it with him. No way that just comes up in conversation like that, repeatedly.

More info on Room 641A:

This is just ONE example. What makes you think no one is watching now?

The case is still going through court: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepting_vs._AT&T

Here is also a NOVA doc I watched a while back about the subject on spying in America: http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/n...ilitary/spy-factory.html

Watch The Spy Factory on PBS. See more from NOVA.

this dude Regis just said you could get 3 years minimum... you as in OP.
if you aren't on the line with 3 people right now, the police, a lawyer, and your friend, you are not helping yourself out right now.

too much real life

I wouldn't be surprise if Meth is not force to contact te authorities with OPs IP adress and a link to this thread....

Please delete this thread and any remnants of it from NT.

It's probably too late, though. Damn.

Immediately call the police and FBI and have him apprehended. Why are you asking NT? Do the right thing. You'll probably be saving countless lives.

It boggles my mind that you don't know what to do so much so I can't help but think this is ducktales unless you're incredibly dumb.

I really do hope cops go knocking on OPs door for making up stories online about bombing....troll fail.

Ways to tell OP is trolling..

1. Nobody with common sense comes to post on NT when they should go to the authorities immediately.

2. Nobody gets turned down by Iota phi theta.

3. Please see #2 again.

tired.gif
mercutio.jpg

"You have brought a curse upon our NT house with this thread my friend" 

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Ways to tell OP is trolling..

1. Nobody with common sense comes to post on NT when they should go to the authorities immediately.

2. Nobody gets turned down by Iota phi theta.

3. Please see #2 again.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Please delete this thread and any remnants of it from NT.

It's probably too late, though. Damn.
this

I hope you're trolling. and I hope you still get in trouble.

ever heard of Jake Brahm?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Well bro, if you don't say anything and he actually does it and people die, i think you will be held accountable aswell, I'm sure the government has some sort of alarm that goes of everytime someone types the word "bomb" on the Internet and this is probably being traced...you just never know, cover yourself....call the cops ASAP.

Here is some of what I remember off hand: 

I still can't find the exact article I'm talking about but this will do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_call_database

Talks about the NSA call recording program: http://mediamatters.org/research/200605120018

http://www.usatoday.com/n...006-05-11-nsa-reax_x.htm
eek.gif
Yeah I'm sure the idea for the movie Eagle Eye, wasn't just made up out of thin air...I'm pretty sure our homeland defense system is far more advance than we think...
Far more. Something to the tune of several thousand beacons in any given country (including ours) that are capable of intercepting over 2 million pieces of communication (call, text, radio, internet etc) in an hour. Satellite technology that can pinpoint literally anywhere on the Earth to the centimeter in a matter of seconds. And these are just the facts that they release to the public.

They are something like 3x the size of the CIA, and command an undisclosed budget that is said to exceed every other department/agency of the government aside from the military.

There's a reason why the average citizen hasn't heard of the NSA. It is NO joke.

Back
Top Bottom