URGENT-SPIDER HEADS!! vol.death?

^^^ Got damn!
eek.gif

You might find those "wearing" your fire reds.
laugh.gif

tha *%@# did that $$%+! +%% *@**% boy post all those damn spider pics.

at least put up a %$%$%@ warning or something

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

call me wierd, whatever, but i think camel spiders are so cool.

they're just some of the largest spiders, it would be amazing to see one in person - as long as it's in a concealed cage.
laugh.gif
I've seen a couple...and not in a cage. They're cool in the I'm going to smack that thing with this here shovel before it takes offmy foot way.

Brown Recluse bites are the most disgusting imo. For those of you who don't know their venom is flesh eating.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that camel spider

if you're in a room with one door and no windows and that thing is directly in between u and the door, youre done

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that camel spider

if you're in a room with one door and no windows and that thing is directly in between u and the door, youre done

roll.gif

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

mutha %%!@*# you cant be serious!!!!!!!!

thats what i $#!%#%# have!!!!!!!!!!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolf_spider.jpg
i was just about to say that this spider looks just like the one in OP's pic

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that camel spider

Camel spiders aren't even real spiders.

And their venom isn't even that bad.

Edit: They move at 10mph though. That's pretty fast.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
at that camel spider

roll.gif
i'd kill myself

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolf_spider.jpg

not even close fam. You got one of these outside your crib,
6415_1196641553773_1160502302_595623_8225871_n.jpg

they come out near the end of summer/early fall, they aren't dangerous and they don't go inside.

Yeah, camel spiders have 10 legs and 2 eyes, thus not qualifying them to be spiders.

@soltheman - their venom may not be bad, but those 2 big pinchers they have will tear you up.
well then what the +*!* is it if its not a spider.

some sort of camel+spider hybrid

Originally Posted by EB14

Yeah, camel spiders have 10 legs and 2 eyes, thus not qualifying them to be spiders.

@soltheman - their venom may not be bad, but those 2 big pinchers they have will tear you up.
well then what the @!+$ is it if its not a spider.

I think it's in the same category as scorpions are.

They're called camel spiders because they live in the desert and resemble spiders.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

wolf_spider.jpg

not even close fam. You got one of these outside your crib,
6415_1196641553773_1160502302_595623_8225871_n.jpg

they come out near the end of summer/early fall, they aren't dangerous and they don't go inside.
what are they called??

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by EB14

well then what the @!+$ is it if its not a spider.

I think it's in the same category as scorpions are.

They're called camel spiders because they live in the desert and resemble spiders.
Forgot about that, but they stay on my avoid list anyways
laugh.gif

YO!
I just had a spider issue about 2 weeks ago. I was at the work table doin my thing when some big brown spider came creepin towards me like he was gonna checkme for bein in HIS house. i hopped out the chair(literally) grabbed this spider spray, and sprayed him good....did nothin. he ran back where he came from, thencame back towards me again! I sprayed him again till there was a puddle on the carpet. I thought he was dead and went to grab a shoe to smash him just in case.I guess the wet carpet gave too much cause when I hit him, he ran again! I sprayed him again but he got lost under some loose fabric and thread under thetable. I couldnt sleep not knowing if he was dead so I packed a bag and left my own house.
Next day had my lil brother come through to pick up the loose threads and fabric to find him dead, but he was huge even though he was all wilted up.

i HATE spiders.

while we're at it, anybody know of any good spider spray? I used this Ortho Roach, Ant, and Spider spray that supposedly kills instantly(they lied)...so Ineed somethin the equivalent of a boot in a can. cause when you coat them with spray and they run and hide......I just cant have that. I need to KNOW theyredead, and they tend to be in places that are hard to reach with a shoe or broom or whatever so thats why Im tryin the spray route

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

YO!
I just had a spider issue about 2 weeks ago. I was at the work table doin my thing when some big brown spider came creepin towards me like he was gonna check me for bein in HIS house. i hopped out the chair(literally) grabbed this spider spray, and sprayed him good....did nothin. he ran back where he came from, then came back towards me again! I sprayed him again till there was a puddle on the carpet. I thought he was dead and went to grab a shoe to smash him just in case. I guess the wet carpet gave too much cause when I hit him, he ran again! I sprayed him again but he got lost under some loose fabric and thread under the table. I couldnt sleep not knowing if he was dead so I packed a bag and left my own house.
Next day had my lil brother come through to pick up the loose threads and fabric to find him dead, but he was huge even though he was all wilted up.

i HATE spiders.

while we're at it, anybody know of any good spider spray? I used this Ortho Roach, Ant, and Spider spray that supposedly kills instantly(they lied)...so I need somethin the equivalent of a boot in a can. cause when you coat them with spray and they run and hide......I just cant have that. I need to KNOW theyre dead, and they tend to be in places that are hard to reach with a shoe or broom or whatever so thats why Im tryin the spray route
bg36on.jpg

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

YO!
I just had a spider issue about 2 weeks ago. I was at the work table doin my thing when some big brown spider came creepin towards me like he was gonna check me for bein in HIS house. i hopped out the chair(literally) grabbed this spider spray, and sprayed him good....did nothin. he ran back where he came from, then came back towards me again! I sprayed him again till there was a puddle on the carpet. I thought he was dead and went to grab a shoe to smash him just in case. I guess the wet carpet gave too much cause when I hit him, he ran again! I sprayed him again but he got lost under some loose fabric and thread under the table. I couldnt sleep not knowing if he was dead so I packed a bag and left my own house.

i HATE spiders.

while we're at it, anybody know of any good spider spray? I used this Ortho Roach, Ant, and Spider spray that supposedly kills instantly(they lied)...so I need somethin the equivalent of a boot in a can. cause when you coat them with spray and they run and hide......I just cant have that. I need to KNOW theyre dead, and they tend to be in places that are hard to reach with a shoe or broom or whatever so thats why Im tryin the spray route
Sound like a brown recluse, they are extremely aggressive. Extremely! I just use whatever's handy shoe, rolled up newspaper, or whatever. Iain't into sprays since you can accidentally breathe it in.

Back
Top Bottom